Chapter 4: Mali Tenderloin

Start from the beginning

Giselle: Doing great, though sometimes we kinda miss you two.

Bonnie: We know and we're sorry for not staying long enough.

(Y/N): Yeah, if only there was a way to move the entire building to Malibu so we won't miss each other.

Erotica: *gasps* That's it, (Y/N) you're a genius.

(Y/N): I am?

Erotica: Yeah, we'll move the entire building Malibu.

Bonnie: And how are we gonna do that?

Erotica: Hm, (Y/N) can you merge anything with your control over plant life?

(Y/N): Sure can.

Erotica: Can you use your powers to move the Tenderloins to Malibu?

(Y/N): Hm, I think so, if I give the building some tree legs that should work.

Erotica: Perfect.

(Y/N): Thanks, though is Kevin gonna go with this?

Erotica: I'm sure he will.

Later, into the tenderloins, you explained the whole plan to Kevin.

Kevin: You want to do what?!

Erotica: You heard us, (Y/N) here can move the entire building to Malibu.

Kevin: But-

(Y/N): Think about it Kev, you'll get more publicity at Malibu, go to all the wonderful beaches there and maybe get some new performers. Plus, you'll be able to rub it in your competition's faces.

Leonard: It does sound like a good idea Kev.

Kevin: Hm, it would be nice to see that grin wiped off of Dirk's face.

Bonnie: Who's Dirk?

Giselle: The owner of Silicone, our rival strip club and I used to work there until I accidentally burned it down.

(Y/N): How did you burn it down?

Persephone: She tried fire breathing as part of her performance, but it didn't go so well.

Bonnie: Yikes, he must have been pretty mad.

Giselle: Yeah, though when I worked at Silicones it was totally different, for one the dancers there were miserable like really miserable.

(Y/N): Why?

Giselle: For one, that dancers were all in their birthday suits and they were only allowed to wear what they got.

Bonnie: Yikes that doesn't sound fun at all, *sees you on your phone* Honey, what are you doing?

(Y/N): Oh I just sent a mass text to the girls at Silicones about working here and ditching Dirk. *send the message* And the message is sent.

Kevin: Do you really think that's gonna work?

(Y/N): Positive.

We then see the girls from Silicones show up into the door as you turn around and see the girls.

(Y/N): See, I told you.

Kevin: Thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): Anytime.

Sarah (Red): We got your email.

Hailey (Blond): You got room for all of us here?

Kevin: Of course, you’re all hired.

Darcy (Dark): Yay, now we don't have to work for Dirk!

Bonnie: Wow, sounds like you girls really hated Dirk.