Chapter 2: Turtles Take Manhattan

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Right, Snakeweed you keep them busy while we go.

Snakeweed: Gladly.

You and Bonnie then escape Karai and Shinigami as we see you and Bonnie jumping from roof to roof.

(Y/N): So definitely not one of Kim's friends.

Bonnie: Yeah, so now what?

(Y/N): No idea, guess we have to lay low somewhere or *sees something* Huh.

You and Bonnie then see what looked to be four turtles fighting off a couple of mutants, a tiger, a fish with robot legs, a pig and a rhino, and a werewolf.

(Y/N): Wow manhattan is really going down hill.

Then something bites off your whole top half while you weren’t looking as Bonnie then sees a giant alligator.

Bonnie: Hey! That's my boyfriend you just ate!

???(Leatherhead): What do you- * starts hallucinating right now*

(Y/N): *grows back* Agh what happened?

Bonnie: That gator ate you.

(Y/N): Gator? *Sees Letterhead haulicinating* Oh man he shouldn't have done that, *injects the anti-poison into him* there that should do it.

Leatherhead: *snaps out of it*  Wha- What happened? I saw myself riding a dragon in space while wearing a pink dress.

(Y/N): You ate me gator guy, and rule 1 do not try to eat me I'm poisonous.

Leatherhead: My apologies my friend.

Bonnie: It's okay, um who are you?

Leatherhead: My name is Leatherhead. It's nice to meet you two.

(Y/N): Okay, Leatherhead was it? Why did you attack me and Bonnie?

Leatherhead: I thought you were allies of the Shredder.

(Y/N): Who’s- * top half got blown up from behind*

Bonnie and Leatherhead found the source that came from a humanoid warthog with a mohawk and a pair of shades.

???(Bebop): BOOM! You just got Bebopped!*dabs*

(Y/N): *regrows back* Okay that tears it, it's one thing getting my eye taken, getting eaten by a gator, but being blown up by a pig who dabbed. That's where I cross the line.

You then jumped to the roof where Bebop was as you dropped, kicked him as you saw a rhino charging at you and  then rams into you so hard that you were blown into pieces.

Rocksteady: Da, that was, fun comrade.

Bebop: Get wrecked by Rocksteady son!

(Y/N): *regrows back* That tears it!

You then spit onion juice at them thus blinding them as you grabbed Rocksteady using him as a club as you hit Bebop knocking both of them out.

Bebop: *sings* I got a concussion and I know it! *passes out*

(Y/N): And good riddance. *gets shot in the back from a laser and sees a hole in his chest* What the?

???(Tigerclaw): Bad move weed.

(Y/N): Oh ye- *gets his head sliced off by a turtle*

Leo: Wait, is this guy on your side or my side?

Bonnie: Okay that's it!

Bonnie then jumped onto the roof where you were as she then knees Tiger Claw in the groin and sprayed pepper spray in his eye as she threw him off the room.