♥19♥ Boys and Girls

ابدأ من البداية

Usaida's dying! He can't...! Michiyo's too much! 

Kamitani looked at Michiyo and he patted her head, "You really are a weird kid." 

"Ehehe~!" 

Ryuuichi heard someone knock their door and he slide it open to see Yagi. 

Ranfa looked at Yagi and the little girl hiding behind his left leg, "Holy- you actually did it." 

"Did what?" Yagi asked.

"You've finally come to the point where you've kidnapped a child...!" 

"Hang on- no!" 

The little girl was Nezu Kyouko. Chuukichi's little sister. She's a little older than the babies and she's lonely because she's the only girl in her family and the boys weren't interested in playing house or dolls with her. 

Luckily for her, she's here and she could play house with Kirin and the two were enjoying it. 

Michiyo on the other hand was eating her lunch while sitting on Ranfa's lap. She couldn't understand the fun of playing with dolls. She couldn't understand why Kirin's Sleeping Beauty-chan was riding on a stuffed giraffe...she especially couldn't understand how Sleeping Beauty-chan and Kyouko's Snow White-chan could be awake when they should be sleeping and waiting for their prince to wake them with a kiss. "Michiyo don't get it." 

"Hm?" Ranfa looked down, "Get what?" 

"Kisses don't wake people up, Daddy's hits do." She had evidence; she sees Iwaizumi beat Oikawa awake nearly every morning. It became a morning routine for her to wake up earlier than Oikawa and Ranfa just to see Iwaizumi beat him awake. 

Ranfa couldn't refute that. Ranfa then looked at Yagi, "So Kyouko felt lonely? Poor girl." 

"Ah. That's why I brought her over thinking she can have fun with the girls." Yagi then smiled at Michiyo, "Michiyo-chan, doesn't like dolls?" 

"They don't have boobies like Ranfa or Mommy. Michiyo have standards." That last part...Oikawa's the culprit. 

Still, seeing the girls this happy, Ranfa was happy. 

Kamitani watched his brother wake up from nap and the little guy was pacing around the girls because there's a new girl in the room and he got a little shy and curious. 

"What? Go and say hi." Kamitani said to Taka. 

"Who is that?" 

"That's Nezu's little sister, Kyouko. Because you were being such an ass earlier, Kirin now have a new friend to play house." 

Kamitani then watched Taka go to the toy box and pick out a ball. When Taka threw the ball at Kirin, Kamitani reacted by hitting Taka on the head, "Why did you do that, is your brain still half asleep, you idiot?" 

"Ow! K-Kirin! I'm playing ball! Do you want to play?!" 

"Kirin is having so much fun with Kyouko-chan. Kirin is never going to play with Taka-chan again! Blehh~!" 

"Michiyo made a dolly to play!" She made a doll out of play dough. 

"What are those on the chest?" Kyouko asked, not even questioning the fact Michiyo just made a doll on the spot! 

"Boobies!"

"Okay, Oppai-chan can have this ribbon as a hello gift~." How Kyouko could say that with so much innocence was amazing! 

Taka took what Kirin said too literally and he was about to cry. Before he had a chance to cry, Chuukichi's little twin brothers barged into the daycare room. 

"Sue-chan, Kichi-chan?!" Kyouko was shocked to see her brothers come in like they have ran a marathon or something. They came to rescue their little sister because Yagi the pervert took her away and their friend saw it and told them about it. 

Suekichi and Kichi got Ryuuichi and Kamitani to hold onto Yagi as they escaped with Kyouko. Kirin looked stunned for a moment because she was playing happily one minute and now she's on her own with her doll. By the time she caught up with what happened, she balled her eyes out and she started to cry; she wanted to play some more! It's not often someone could play princess or house with her for so long! She cried against Ranfa's lap. 

"How about I play with you?" 

"I wanna play with a girl my age! Wahhh!!!!!" 

"I can't apologize for being born too early..." Ranfa looked around and she realized something; Michiyo's missing from the daycare room. 

Chuukichi's speechless because he told the twins not to rescue Kyouko because Ranfa will be there to beat Yagi if he did anything weird. He expected his brothers to pick up Kyouko but what he didn't expect was Michiyo would be dragged along. 

"Michiyo held onto Kyoko's skirt and ran here!" She had fun, but she's unaware that she's making people worried about her. 

"No wonder Kyouko felt a little heavier than usual!" Suekichi shouted while panicking! They came for Kyouko's rescue and now they've ironically become the kidnappers! 

"Why didn't you say anything, Michiyo-chan?!" Kichi asked her. 

"I did. I went 'wheeee~!' Kichi-niichan didn't say anything." 

"Ah." Kichi then looked at Chuukichi. 

Chuukichi sighed, "Looks like I'll have to call Ranfa and tell her to pick you up." He heard the automatic door make a noise and he looked at the entrance to see Ranfa was here. "Ranfa." 

"Knew it. Come on, Michiyo, let's go back. Sorry about this, Chuu-nii." 

"No need. I should be the one apologizing. My brothers must have made Kirin cry. Is she okay?" 

"She cried for a while but Taka made her smile again." Ranfa looked at Kyouko and then at Chuukichi again, "She should come again right after school. There's always someone to play with. I'm sure Kirin and Kyouko would be happy." 

"Ah, if it's you keeping an eye out on Kyouko, I can trust she will be safe even if Tomoya is there." 

"If he does anything out of place, I'll beat him back into place.

Chuukichi turned to his twin brothers, "You see why I said there's no need to rescue Kyouko now?" 

"Chuukichi-niichan, I can see a fiery background burning powerfully behind Ranfa-neechan, is that normal?!" Suekichi was shocked by the aura Ranfa was emitting. It's so powerful! 

"Ah, it's normal."