♥19♥ Boys and Girls

Start from the beginning

"WAHHHHHH!!!!!" 

"Michiyo is a girl. Michiyo don't have a peepee like Daddy and Oikawa-san!" 

"Michiyo, I think we need to have a talk about that..." Ranfa said while patting her head. She then looked at Kamitani and she noticed he turned his back to her, "I know you're laughing, Hayato. You're not helping." 

"You really expect me to?" 

...

And so the day continued and the babies were napping- 

"Why are you awake?" Kamitani asked Michiyo, who was looking at him because he's eating his onigiri, "Go back to sleep." 

He was sitting with his legs crossed on the floor. he's eating onigiri because Ranfa made them for him and he felt like eating. 

"I wanna eat that~." 

"It's not lunch time for you yet. Go away." 

Michiyo wouldn't take no for an answer and she sat in the middle of his legs. She looked up without blinking. She really wanted to eat. 

"Do you have a black hole in your stomach or something?" Still, he shared his food with her, "Don't tell Ranfa." 

"I like how you say that as if I won't hear you..." Ranfa sat down on the floor too. 

"When I go to your house and I looked at her toybox, I don't see dolls. I only see plushies of anime characters or animals. Why not get her a girly doll and teach her how to play house?" 

"You think I didn't try that? She can't find the perfect one." 

"Huh?" 

"Truth is..." 

They're at the toy store and Iwaizumi's trying to convince his daughter to play with a doll. 

"Michiyo, look, isn't this Rika-chan doll cute?" 

"It's cute, but nah." 

Shiki wondered what Michiyo was looking for. She held her tiny hand and they went to search for a doll together. Iwaizumi and Shiki noticed her toy box was lacking a girly doll so they wanted to buy one for her to play with. Michiyo didn't mind the idea but she seemed to be looking for something and a lot of the dolls were missing it.

"Hmm...can't find it." 

Ranfa was confused by what Michiyo's looking for, "Michiyo, there's a lot of dolls, aren't there?" 

"Yeah." 

"And you think they're cute, right?" 

"Yeah." 

Shiki decided to ask too, "So why don't you want them?" 

Michiyo looked at Shiki in the eyes and she told her with a straight face, "I want a dolly with boobies like Nee-chan and Mommy." 

"Bwahahahahaha!!!!" Usaida was laughing too hard! He couldn't believe that little girl! "Michiyo-chan, why do your dolls need boobs?!" 

"Because Mommy and Nee-chan have boobies. If it doesn't have boobies, it's not a Mommy or Nee-chan." 

"Oh for God's sake." Ranfa facepalmed because in Michiyo's point of view, one must have boobs close to a C cup to be an older sister and a D to be a mother. She wanted her first dolls to meet those requirements so that's why she doesn't have a doll.