Chapter 2

Hours passed like as if was a river flowing fast. the bell rang. "Must be your parents....." Luiza Whispered to Sarah. "Im comming!" Shouted and walked to open the gate. Took a few minutes to return. Her parents were behind Luiza, she didn't know if they were angry or relieved to see her, possibly a mix of the two.Her mother was the first to get closer to her daughter, hugging her "Where have you been?? You didn't warn us of unforseen circumstances, we could have helped you!" Said the mother, in a tone of concern, almost crying.

Diana and Rogério, mother and father of Sarah, were kind but rigid, always wanted the best for their daughter, even if for this was necessary to but fear or use the hand to deal with her. Diana, a civil engineer, was always a perfectionist at home even if attracts anger from part of the family menbers but is attentive when she can and with a good heart. Want the best for her daughter, even when both get in a fight almost every day for trivial things until her hair, previously brown, reduced to a bright white and her face showing tired after years, which is a lot of guilt to Sarah. The father, Rogério, machine and computer technician, is a father a little difficult, but a good father, even being aggressive when angry. Dedicated to his family, he started working at the age of 18 even though he didn't like it very much. The relationship between Sarah and her father was ... love but with the veil of fear covering, even though she herself would not admit it to others and herself, as not to damage their reputation and not feel more alone, even if she have to go through a lot of problems. Loneliness was one of his worst nightmares. It was possible. And she knew it.

"Im sorry mother, father. I ended up forgetting ..." Diana interrupted. "You always say that! That excuse is too old." Sarah couldn't answer back. She wasn't wrong, but wasn't the entire truth. Part of her wanted to call her, but didn't want to bother and feel free, even for a while, with no tecnology in hands, only her mind traveling. "Diana, please, she just wanted to calm her mind!" Said. "Nonsense mother!" and went to the kitchen puffing angrily, soon Luiza goes after her. Rogério sighed, a little dejected. "She's been a little stressed out lately. Could you make it easier for her ....". Mother's laughter is heard in a loud and angry tone.

Sarah was sad.....She could hear some parts of the conversation very well.

"She's an adult now!She need to stay in reality!" Her mother said

Suffocated...was the world that Sarah could define that moment and many others like this. Hours later, they got outof the kitchen in silence, but she could feel their auras stirred like the surf of the ocean.

Sarah did speak a single word. Afraid to start another long fight. Diana only said "Get home immediatly" and left, her father followed her. Luiza only signed. Sarah decided to go home, there was no reason to stay there after the fight, the sour mood in her throat was unbearable for her to stay longer. Packed her things, kissed her grandmother goodbye and walked home, not looking behind.

When she got home, left her things in her room and went to take a shower. The water of the shower washing the skin, to Sarah, was like washing her soul, washing away the impurities that made her very dirty. She loved that sensation.

After the bath, wore a simple blue dress that she loved since she was a young teen. 

When she got to the  kitchen,