Vacation In Cox's Bazar

This is a story of when I went to Cox's Bazar . I was kinda small like 8 years old . I went with my family and Three of my father's friend were with us .

It was first time for me to go that far from my house . It took us 1 day to reach to our destination . Maybe it took us more time because we were on a break for few hours in Chattogram.

Anyways , we started our journey around midnight and arrived when it was afternoon . It was journey by bus .

After arriving at Cox's Bazar we took an auto rickshaw and started for the hotel we were staying at . we were really tired so that day went by just sleeping .

Next day we went to Inani beach . All I remember is that it was a dang beautiful beach . I saw some dead starfishes in the water . It was kinda sad honestly .

Funny thing is that my dumb ass held a living shellfish thinking it was mango kernel . I mean why would mini form of me would be interested in mango kernel which was eaten by another human !!! That's gross .

Furthermore , shellfish started moving. I was like mum look mango kernel is moving . My mom was like duh its shellfish. I was weirded by the fact I was holding living fish. I threw the fish in the water as soon as possible sksksksk.

we did loads of shopping . Things like Ethnic Cloths , Sandals, dried fishes, Handmade bracelets by Ethnic people , earrings , Chokers, Pickles , Chocolate etc .

It was a very fun day and all until.

On our way to hotel by auto a Damn microbus hit our auto . IT literally hit that hard that our auto went all the way near a drain for water at a tiny corner . Thankfully no one was heavily injured . One of my fathers friend got bruises on his knees .

That microbus dude was so rude that without even apology he tried to run away. But he couldn't when dad mentioned police. Cause it was gonna be hit and run case. so that freaking crazy dude finally apologized and paid for auto drivers damage . This was Our FIRst day people .

Next day, we woke up , went to another beach , had fun.

then comes the fun part .........Isn't it pretty obvious that when there is me there is pRoBleM.

I was collecting shells from sand and suddenly it started to wave heavily . Its called water wave and in my language "joar bhata". It is time of the year when umm hOW DO I EXPLAIN ? sea water just waves and waves non stop and is almost like a flood .Thus , the waves were pretty strong . I was kind of skinny so the wave took me far away from where I was standing .

In that small amount of time when I was thinking what was happening . Water started to rise up to my knee and eventually to my hip and finally my head . It was so fast that I couldn't react and in few seconds I was under water .I almost drowned at that time . But thankfully dad saw me struggling and rushed quickly.

And the water was dang salty. I was terrified . Honestly it is the reason I was afraid of water until 6th grade when I started swimming lessons.

If you are wondering why my Father left a 8 year old kid alone near the beach . I think he was just a bit carelessly having fun, mum was with me but it's just what will happen next you never know!

But looking back it was very ......umm.......nostalgic ...............

we stayed there only three days . Its not like we didn't have fun. we did and it was a lot of fun to just spend time at beaches.

I really don't know how can a 8 year old remember so much detail about past but yeah it was very fun and dangerous experience maybe that's why I remember it.

I hope all the people reading this would enjoy my story .

plz ignore my grammatical mistake and more stories are coming.

also LOVE YOURSELF

ILY.