(chapter 2) the break in (flirting a little)

*next day*
Fizzarolli P.O.V

i know i just met the guy yesterday but. i need a star for my show. he's been through alot and i don't know how to let him see that i can treat him better. he probaly hates parks now i mean if i was treated like that i would never work at another park ever. "how am i gonna do this" i say to myself while dropping my head down. i then had an idea that made me jump to my feet "thats it!!" i said while smiling to myself.

Finnley P.O.V

so i stole my bosses money after i killed him. i needed to buy a house he's dead anyways so i just took his money, he never paid me unless i did him a favor, i shivered at the thought of the thing i had to do in order to buy me food and clothes. i went into my new apartment and by the way why are the called apartments if there together. my room was down the hall and in my room i had my bathroom. the living room was small but good enough. the kitchen was next to the living room only a counter seperating them. and a small dining room but it was enough to fit a table. "ugh, i still need to buy a couch and a table also other things." i said to myself but i don't hav a job yet. i only had a bed and a little shelf. i laid in my bed looking as the ceiling. i almost fell asleep until i heard a bump in the livingroom "i just got the house and theres already a break in" i grabbed my knife. "oh well" i the went out my room.

Fizzarolli P.O.V

"Shit" i said under me breath i got into the house but i fell after trying to crawl through the window. i followed the puppet to an apartment. i think he just got it cause he got no couch, i then heard foot steps through the hall way. "double shit" i said under my breath again and then i crawled up to the ceiling (spiderman :D)

third P.O.V

Finnley walked into the livingroom and held the knife in his hand behind his back. fizzarolli was hiding above him trying to hold his breath, "come out you rat, i am not a big fan of hide and seek" finnley said as he was looking around. fizzarolli then hung over finnley "for your information am not a rat" finnley then striked fizzarolli's arm. "fuck" fizzarolli said as he held his arm. fizzarolli then pinned finnley to the ground "thats also not a way to treat a guest" fizzarolli said while trying to hold finnley down. "you literly just broke into my house you freak" finnley then freed his legs to kick fizzarolli off of him. "ow, fudge for a puppet you can kick" fizzarolli said as he groaned in pain. finnley the brought out his knife "i've seen you somewhere" finnley said while crouching getting ready to attack if nessesary. "wow, Y/N sent me to help you when you were at the puppet box, i even had to calm you down after you shot your boss". finnley then started to remember but still kept his guard"still i don't trust you" finnley said still holding the knife. "look, puppet i just wanted to ask yo-" finnley then threw the knife hitting his hat looking jester thing which got him stuck to the wall. finnley then pinned him "ooh kinky~" fizzarolli said winking at finnley. "don't call me puppet and why did you just say that??" finnley said trying to hide his blush. "what do you expect were in hell and am a very kinky jester and very dirty minded" "wtf" finnley said as he pulled his kinfe off the wall. "ok what do you want, Jester idk your name" finnley said as he folded his arms. "my name is fizzarolli whats yours??" fizzarolli said while holding out his hand. "hello fizzarolli, the name finnley" finnley said ignoring fizziarolli's hand. "and the question was would you like to work at my park??" "no" finnley said while walking off. "wait, wait i knew you were gonna say that but listen, i am not gonna treat you like that tramp whore" finnley the looked at fizzarolli "you really think i just got out of that hell hole to fall into another one" finnley said while holding a knife pointing it to fizzarolli. fizz the decided to flirt to get things his way and grabbed finnley's wrist and threw his knife to the side "no, angle but i know that when you work for me you won't regret it angel~" finnley pushed fizzarolli away. "i just met you and your already flirty" finnley said folding his arms as fizzarolli smiled. "but, f-fine beside i need a job" "yes! you wont regret this finnley" "oh btw just call me finny" finnley said grabbing his knife and putting it away. "ok finny" "i'll meet you tommorow" "oh and finny??" "yes?" "do you mind if i sleep here i don't wanna go back an its late" fizzarolli said while smiling "no funny or weird stuff ok and no flirting" finnley said while putting the paper in his pocket. "thank you finny~" fizzarolli said while leaning towards finnley "your sleeping on the floor". "okay"

*next day*

Finnley P.OV

I woke up feeling something aroun my waist i looked to see fizzarolli. i pushed him off and threw him across the room "ow" "i said no weird shit" "sorry it was cold" "lies" i got up and threw fizzarolli out the door "am changing so". "okay" i closed the door and changed into my hoodie and my black leggings. "ready" i said while walking out the door fizz was already running around the apartment. i hit him so he coul stop. he laughed "sorry you took a long time" he said while rubbing his arm. "oh hang on" i grabbed my first aid kit and cleaned fizzarollis arm the one i cut. "sorry" i said while wrapping his arm in a bandage. "its ok" he said still smiling "no its not" i said as i finished wrapping his wound. "its fine" he said again "no its not and since i did this i'll do whatever you say for the day" i said as i looked down "oh umm but its o-" i covered his mouth "just accept it." i felt something wet on my hand. "WTF YOU.....WHY!" i said as i wipped my hand on my hoodie "well you left it there and like i said am very kinky".( finnley: >:0 fizzarolli: ;D)  "whatever, lets go" "okay" he then dragged me to the park called loo loo land.