Someone's in the shadows

I lay there in pain, thinking my last...ever sane thoughts... of my mother...my sister... my cat......my....friends, police sirens in the distance... I wanted the world to swallow me whole right now... ''I JUST CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!'' I shouted through teary eyes.. I knew... I-i just knew...this was the end...I was... going to die, the pain was now unbearable!!... I will haunt in pain and agony in this hell for the rest of eternity... god knows what happened to my love...Shig...

for you to understand what is happening right now, I will have to explain it... so you will have to listen closely... so very closely...

it all started back in my country japan... today was the cultural Festival... our class was presenting a red bean soup restaurant in class 3-A... this was the day when our good friend Kishaco was transferring to another school...

so when the class died down, we all gathered in the middle chatting, we kept bringing up that we should tidy up, but we kept pushing it aside, then mrs.yui gave us the word to tidy, so in the end we tidied up, then Kotoko piped up saying she bought this paper doll online, saying if we do this this friendship charm right we will always be friends together, we all agreed, but I felt like I was having a ''da ja vu''... have we done this before?, my head was racing with thoughts trying to find a conclusion... but I quickly snapped out of it when Kotoko told us to grab onto the paper doll, she said ''this doll should rip into 9 pieces as we pull on it, we then shall be all friend together forever''... I didn't know how I felt... I had a mix of bad and good thoughts.. but I went through with it..

we chanted a chime, the friendship chime, and we then pulled on the delicate doll, with the doll ripped into 9 pieces.. the ground below us opened up and we fell.. the room span around franticly, throwing us in all different parts of what... looked like an old abandoned school.. the floor was rotting, it was deadly dark, the windows were smashed... ''wait'' I thought... ''this is under our school?!'' I said then once again about this ,I called out for my friends.. but all I heard back was the echo of my own lonely, scared pained voice bouncing off what was left of the walls ,I looked around in desperate need of help, as I got onto my feet, I realised the fall must have sprained my ankle.. so I wasn't able to run.. which in this place.. seemed as a concern to me, but I didn't try to think of it much... my main objective right now was to try and find my friends... ''KOTOKO?! ,KAORI?!?!?!,-KISHACO?!,SHIG!!!!!?'',I shouted, waiting... hopeful for a reply... but I knew deep down I wasn't going to get one, so I set off weary where I was stepping, trying to see what I could.. I open a door leading into what looked like the old infirmary... ''oh good, I could look around for some bandages to sturdy my ankle!'' I thought to myself... but I suddenly got a horrible whiff... it was so bad I rushed to the corner and I threw up.. the bile spewed onto the floor... I become dizzy, I fell onto my butt, ungracefully... as I fell my hand hit something, as I hit it, whatever it was flickerd..so I picked it up and it was a ''TOURCH!!'' I shouted joyfully to myself ,I stood back up, still feeling sick from the smell... whitch was still there... so I put my sleeve up to my mouth and nose trying to block out the smell..