New Kid

Charli's POV- Today is another day of school i don't like school because I get maid fun of for being pregnant. I get ready for school I put on white air forces and some sweats with a oversized t-shirt with a hoodie i brush my teeth and do light makeup and I skip breakfast and get in my car and head to school. Once I get to school I go inside and get weird looks and hear people making fun of me I go to my locker and see a kid I've never seen before and he was hot.

Chase POV- Today was my first day of school in la I just moved here from Phoenix Arizona. I got up and changed into some nike shoes and jeans with a white long sleeve shirt with a black shirt over I put on my chains and I put 2 rings on I went and got breakfast when I finished I brushed teeth and then headed to school. Once I got to school I went to get my schedule once I got it I went to look for my I saw this pretty girl and people staring at her and talking about her. I go up to her and ask her why people are talking about.

Charli POV- The kid came up to me and asked why were people talking about me so I just told him it was cause I was pregnant he got shocked then he ask "Do you need help with anything" I was surprised and I said yeah he gave me his number he told me his name and to meet him at lunch in the parking lot we went to class after 3 periods it was lunch so I went to the parking lot I waited for 3 minutes until he showed up he came up to me and said let's go get food I got in his car he ask me a questions to get to know me better we went to Popeyes we went through the drive thru he parked and we ate he ask who the dad was and I told him he left me when he found out I was pregnant chase looked at me and ask if he could touch my baby bump I said yes and I lifted my shirt and hoodie he put his hand on it and rubbed it I smiled and started tearing up and he looked up at me and asked what's wrong I just said no one has ever been nice to me when I found out I was pregnant.