2 - The Promise

⚠️TW: Mention(s) of self-harm and anxiety

"..Was that, a promise..?" Reginald asks him.
"Of course it was," RHM answers to him. "Are you feeling any better..?"
"Uhm, yeah..!" Reg answers quickly, trying not to make RHM worried.
"I'm glad that I could make you feel better. How about.. Watching a movie and eating popcorn..? Or anything else you want?" RHM suggests.
"Sure!" Reg agrees.

"What movie should be watch?" RHM asks. "Hm, maybe.. Maybe a horror mov-" Reginald says, but before he could finish his sentence RHM stopped him.
"I won't allow that, Reggie." RHM responds. "I don't want you to be more anxious than you already are."

Wait.. How did he know..?
Heh..... I guess he's going to keep his promise, after all.
..When did I say he's not going to keep it?
Maybe I am just overthinking.

Reginald quickly snaps back into reality and says; "Fine, we won't watch an horror movie then."
"That's what I thought. What about.. Finding Dory?" RHM asks.
Reginald begins to laugh.
"Where did you get that idea from?"
"It just came into my mind the first
So, will we watch it or choose another movie?" RHM asks.
"Sure, we'll watch it," Reg says and tries to go to an confortable position on the couch, as RHM goes to prepare the popcorn.

As Reginald gets comfy, RHM starts the movie, and brings the popcorn to the table. Suddenly, he notices Reginald's wrists.
"..Reginald?" RHM says in shock, and pauses the movie.
He quietly responds: "What?"
"Your.. Wrists.." RHM said quietly. "Have you.. Cut yourself?"
Reginald freezes in place.

How did he..?

"..I don't know if it's okay with you, but.. Can we talk about this later?" Reginald asks.
"..Fine," RHM responds and unpauses the movie.
Not even 30 minutes into the movie, Reggie had already fallen asleep.

Oh, he's sleeping already?

RHM turns off the tv, and takes Reggie into his arms, and carries him into the bed. He tucks him in, and goes into sleep as well.

Don't worry Reggie, I will always be procecting you. I will make sure you're safe, no matter what.
Word Count: 359