💠 Jade x reader pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Indeed, so I would be careful with that," Jade smiled.

"Well thank you for warning me," Y/n smiled as they tucked the flower behind their ear.

Jade just stared in slight disbelief at their action, did they just ignore his warning or was their more.

"So what are you doing here Jade, If I remember correctly your mountain hiking club was supposed to out today?" Y/n asked as they strolled farther into the greenhouse.

"It was cancelled today, so I came here to see how my terrarium are doing," Jade said as he followed behind them.

"The ones filled with nothing but mushrooms. Hmm, interesting choice of obsession," Y/n smiled as they entered a private section of the greenhouse.

It was filled with all sorts of plants and fruits, while off to the corner were small terrariums of sort. It was filled with all sorts of poisonous plants, from mistletoe to Lily of the valley.

"You seem to have a obsession of your own, with poisonous plants that is. A far more dangerous one than mine," Jade chuckled.

"Well plants like that make my unique magic stronger," Y/n said simply as they plucked a mistletoe and ate it.

Jades eyes widened in suprise as glowing purple spot traveled throughout their vains as they swollowed the plant. He slowly looked around at the other non poisonous plants and wondered what they were for.

"What about the other plants? What purpose do they serve?" Jade asked in curiosity.

"Well I make my own justice and drinks from them, sometimes I sell them," Y/n said with a sly smile.

Jade let those word settle in his head for a while till.

"So your the one making all those drinks for Mr.Sam," Jade said with an impressed smile, " so did you do it out of spite, for what ever reason?"

"Not really, I want to be a mixologist , so This is me trying to make my mark. Messing with Azul was just the cherry on top."

"Fufufu, such a cruel form of entertainment," Jade chuckled.

"I could say the same about you. You only interact with those who are interesting, if not you certainly like to torment your co workers. You know the ones you trick," Y/n said as gathered the fruit.

"Trick is a strong word, besides it was their fault for not being able to repay us like stated in the contract," Jade said.

"Alright,but how many of those were able to be done. How many of those were failed because of your interference, or outside causes that helped put things in Azul's favor, that Azul may or may not have put in place?" Y/n asked as they sorted the fruit, occasionally turning to look at him, " so lets call it what it is, enslavement."

"Such a sharp tongue you have," Jade smirked as he grabbed Y/n's chin.

"Such a handsome smirk you have," Y/n said smoothly, and suddenly.

Jade didn't really know how to react, but he entranced by their soft touches on his cheek. Known that Y/n was leaning closer to him, he could help but get lost in their cloudy e/c eyes. He slowly leaned into Y/n's touch, but stumbled slightly when Y/n pulled back and quickly walked around him.

"Well your club may be cancelled, but your lounge hasn't," Y/n smiled as they stood near the exit," And I think a certain octopus is looking for you."

Y/n moved a few leaves out of the the way, to show that Azul was indeed calling out for Jade. So with a sigh Jade quickly left to accompany Azul, but as he turned back he could see Y/n smile sweetly and they waved a goodbye. Thou the smile soon turned into a playful smirk as they returned to their garden.

"What have you been doing, That Y/n person can't  be that impressive," Azul sighed.

"Well I learned that Y/n is the creator of the mystery drink and the music drink that is sold in Mr. Sam's shop," Jade said.

"WHAT?!" Azul gasped.

____

From that day Azul ordered Jade to try convince Y/n to sign a contract with him, much to Y/n's annoyance.

------

Apparently I have a lot of story to tell, so hopefully final part. Part 3?