But that's what he thought…...

An angelic voice came in from the speaker made Yibo instantly froze on the few lines before looking at the source of the voice, he might heard a little pop from his neck from the sudden action but he doesn't care.

His focus now was solely on the man singing his heart out while dancing their simple choreo. The guy was tall and smiling while waiting gain for his next line, oh that smile, the prettiest smile Yibo have ever saw his entire life. He didn't know how long was he gaping and following the man's every move. His phone was long forgotten also his plan to leave the concert for his full attention was now diverted to the beautiful man on the stage. He was starting to enjoy the concert silently admiring the tall man on stage.

Yibo took the chance to scan the man and the most visible thing he noticed was how slim his waistline is. He was about to think some imaginable scenarios that waist was involved when he was rudely disturbed by a painful pinch on his side that successfully woke him up from his stance. He glared at the culprit, of course it was Seungyeon grinning at him

"Okay who are you judging this time?" Wenhan mini glared at Yibo from his other side.

"Third guy from the right" Yibo replied eyes  on the stage.

"Zhan-Ge?" Seungyeon answered that caused Yibo to turn his head at him again.

How and why did Seungyeon know him!?? Did they meet personally?? Where!??! That's what's running through Yibo's mind but didn't made an effort to voice it out coz he would sound weird and overdramatic.

"Hey! Why are you looking at me like that!?? Stop glaring!! What did I do!??" Seungyeon exclaimed,  little panicked on his friend's behavior while leaning away from Yibo who keeps throwing him daggers.

"Stop judging Bodi. Zhan-ge is a vocalist not a dancer, so keep that critics on your head." Wenhan sighed

"Yeah beautiful voice and also danced gracefully" Yibo can't help but blurt out making the other two look at him in shock like he just grew two heads.

It's so obvious that Zhan was not that of a dancer. He even missed one beat on their choreo once. And here the famous Perfectionist Wang Yibo just said he danced gracefully!? 

WHAT THE HELL!???

There is something wrong they thought. From wide and shocked eyes, the other two slowly looked and each other then exchanged a meaningful eyes before smirking as they both look at Yibo who was clueless since his eyes  were glued on the stage, or specifically on a certain person on the stage.

This is interesting, the two both said on their minds.

~~~~

2 years later

UniQ members are on the same spot, same venue and same concert. The difference was it was Yibo who invited them to watch. Oh they were dragged to attend.

Speaking of the young man.

He was not on his phone or not looking bored this time, he was staring at the stage with a big smile on his face, he was basically glowing!

His favorite singer, his favorite person, his boyfriend, Xiao Zhan was singing an original song. Its a beautiful song, not that Yibo was being bias,  but the song  was written by Xiao Zhan and presented to him as a gift on their first Anniversary last year. He was ecstatic when he hear the first note a while ago, he can't believe his lover decided to sing it on his solo performance, singing it obviously for him infront of thousands of people.

"I can't believe I'll live to see you gaping too much and with that disgusting heart eyes!" Seungyeon tried to get Yibo's attention but failed.

"He's so whipped! God!!" Wenhan muttered looking at their youngest member who was still smiling so brightly on the stage.