Chapter 35: Hogsmeade

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"The whole thing!" George said.

"You saw the whole thing and didn't bother walking up to me!?" I asked looking at both of them. The both of them smiled.

"We figured it would fun seeing how it would end without us entering!" George said with a smile.

"Idiots!! He is Cormac McLaggen! He is git! He is vile, like Hermione said!" I said.

"Hermione!? He has eyes on both!?" George asked, trying to control his laughter.

"Who knows who else he is looking at! For a fact I know, neither of us is interested in him!" I said.

"Yeah! You are all mine!" Fred said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah sure!" I said nudging him.

"So what else!? What's happening!? How's things going on!?" I asked them.

"Woah! One question at a time!!" George said.

"George!! They are all the same question!" I said with a smile.

"No! They are diffterent! 'What else' means..." he was saying when I interrupted him.

"Fine!! How is things going on!?" I asked.

"You know, George did use the 'silencio spell' on me!" Fred said looking at me.

"Really!?" I asked looking at Fred over to George.

"Oh yeah! I totally did!" George said with a smirk.

"Well!! I am proud of you George!" I said with a smile.

"What!!? Ann seriously!!?" Fred asked looking at me.

"Yeah!" I said with a giggle.

We were drinking our butterbeers, when I thought of the dream I got this morning.

"What's wrong!?" George asked.

"Uhh...no nothing! I am fine!" I asked.

"Just tell us! You were lost in thought even when you entered!" Fred said.

"I have these dreams....they are more like visions..." I said.

"And?" the both of them asked in unison.

"That day, on the train...I saw professor Slughorn and I had never seen him before but I saw him and someone called the half blood prince and Harry now has his book...whatever I see in the dream, it is happening!" I said.

"You had any more visions like this!? Fred asked.

"Yeah one this morning!" I said, putting my head down.

"And it was!?" George asked.

"It was at home, the Burrow. Harry and Remus are speaking. Remus tells Harry is blinded by hatred and then Mr. Weasley tells that Molly doesn't leave the house, then Bellatrix comes there and Harry runs towards her. Then my sister comes, she sees me and Fred. I ask her to keep him out of this...that is was our fight...she calls us blood traitor. Then the Burrow is on fire. Someone pulls me behind...I call out to Fred...and then they use some spell..." I trailed off.

"Wow! That's a lot to digest!" George said.

"I am serious Georgie!!" I said.

"Ann...I'll not let anything happen to you!" Fred said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I am scared Freddie...it's just that...all these visions I have...they become real." I said looking at him.

"Ann...we are with you...no matter what!" George said.