A Long Journey

"Miracle! Miracle! Miracle! COME DOWN HERE NOW!" My mum shouted up the stairs to where I lay, my headphones in listening to 'Ready To Run', One Direction.

"OK MUM! KEEP YOUR HAIR ON!" I shouted back, unwillingly prising myself from the bed and making myself downstairs.

My mum was sat down at the kitchen table with an official looking letter. I instantly knew something was wrong.

"Mum?" I said approaching carefully.

Her hands where shaking as I carefully tool the letter from her hands and sat down to read it:

Dear Miss Jane Hemsworth,

I am writing to inform you about your heart condition. I am very sorry but you have only days left to live.

We heard about your child Miracle Jane Malik and have recently contacted her brother. Zayn Jaared Malik. He has consigned to take on your daughter and be her parental guardian.

He will come to collect your daughter they day after you receive this.

Yours Faithfully,

Bradford Hospital.

"Mum?"I whispered, "Is this true?"

"Why didn't you tell me,I had a brother, oh and a brother who just happens to be every girls heartthrob?" I half screamed half shouted, I know I shouldn't be screaming at her but why didn't she tell me! And a couple of days left to live what?!

"I will help you to pack..." My mum said making her way up the stairs to my room.

I just watched her, my mouth gaping, how could she be so calm.

I followed her any way, my hands running through my long black hair.

---------------------------------------------

"THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTI..." My alarm bellowed out!

I got out of my bed to realise my room was practically bare.

Someone had a spring clean last night! I only realised that I would be moving away to Zayn's house today after I saw my suitcases.

"Urgh" I groaned...

Soon I was ready, my hair tyed up in a bun and a bit of lip gloss on.

I made my way downstairs to wear a strange man with an official looking suit on sat next to a boy with dark hair like mine and my mothers.

The boy turned around and looked at me.

"Oh my god... you are THE Zayn Malik!" I said whispering "YOU'RE MY BROTHER!"

I was just about to take out my phone and plaster it all over twitter when the official looking guy came over an took my phone out of my hand.

"We will have none of that missy, I am Connor, I will be your sercurity guard. Outside your house is a lot of paparazzi, we shall be leaving now, grab your cases and say goodbye to your mother, you have 10 minutes." And with that he left the room with my phone, I just looked at Mum then Zayn then Mum again.

I ran over to my mum and hugged her, breathing in the lavander smell I was so use to.

"Bye mum" I quietly said in her ear, and was directed down our front path to where the paparazzi was.

Zayn, not quite knowing what to do, took my hand and dragged me through the crowd. Staring daggers at anyone who tried to stop him.

I was quickly pulled into a bus, One Directions tour bus.

It was then that I realised, my mum was dying. I had to get back...