"Yeah while your riding me, screaming my name" he corrects, you get wet just thinking about it.

"Naughty, naughty boy" you joke

"You have no idea" he sighs

"I think i do, i mean we did fuck in Rossi's bathroom yesterday"

"I have your underwear to remind me of that"

"Your welcome" you both pause for a moment not knowing what to say

"I miss you so much Y/n you have no idea"

"I miss you too but at least you have someone to hangout with, i'm all alone"

"Nothing compares to you Y/n, nothing"

You wanted to tell him how you felt right then but you didn't want to ruin the moment, especially if he didn't feel the same way.

"Will you call me tomorrow?"

"Of course"

"I'll be waiting"

"Goodnight Y/n"

"Goodnight Spence"

That was the last thing you said before you hung up the phone, the silent void filled your apartment.

After a few more hours on your phone you decided to go to bed a little bit earlier than usual.

You woke up only for Friday to be the exact same, eat food, run, call Spence and go to sleep early.

Finally, Saturday rolls around you woke up at around 8:30 am and started getting ready knowing Spencer should be back soon. You were texting him all day to see when he landed so you could go over. You put on some light makeup, leggings, and a baggy shirt. You brushed through your hair before you heard a knock on your door.

Who could it be? You weren't expecting any company and Spencer said he didn't land for another hour.

You swing open the door and see Spencer standing outside your door with flowers.

"Surprise!" he cheers

"Spencer!" you yell and run and jump into his arms. You wrap your arms around his head and legs around his waist squeezing him. He wraps his arms around your waist and hugs you back tightly.

You set your legs down and look up at him cupping his face."Why didn't you tell me you were here"

"I wanted to surprise you" he holds out the flowers he got you. You look at them and back at him and smash your lips to his. You both stumble into the apartment with your lips still on his. He drops the flowers on the table and swings the front door closed. He pushes you back til your back hits the kitchen table and without hesitation, Spencer lifts you up and slams you down on the counter. He begins his work down you neck leaving hickeys in his wake. You wrap your legs around his waist as you tilt you head to give him better access.

"Fuck i've missed you" he moans against your neck

"I missed you too Spence" you say as you feel the bulge in his pants growing and pressing against your inner thigh. He stops his action and throws off you shirt. You lift your hips up so he could slide you pants and underwear off. Urgently you start to open his button up but realized it was to much work, you grabbed both sides of the shirt and ripped it open making buttons fly all over the room. He starts to unbutton his pants as you bring your lips to his neck kissing it and biting it occasionally causing him to jump.

He finally unbuckles his pants and slides the down his leg and shoving himself into you making you gasp. He grabs your ass and begins slamming you into him harder and faster giving you no time to adjust.

"Fuck i almost forgot how good you feel" he rasps. You could only moan in response as he plowed into.

He angled his hips to hit your sweet spot causing you to dig your nails into his back needing anything to stable yourself as you feel your body begin to give out. "Fuck Spence" you yell as he completely destroyed your pussy. He brings his lips back down to your neck and kissing it. You let out a string of moans and suddenly felt the need to be in charge. You push him off of you causing him to fall to the floor confused. You hop off the counter and drop to your knees, crawling over to him and straddling him.

You sank down on his dick and began bouncing up and down at a slow pace. He grabs your hips and throws his head back in pleasure. You arch your back as you pick up the pace. You put your hands on his chest to steady yourself as you slide up and down dick. You feel the knot in your stomach begin to form as his dick finds your sweet spot. "S-spencer!" you scream as you neared your orgasm. He bucked his hips shoving his dick further inside of you making you come instantly. Your legs shook and eyes rolled back as you came around him. He came right after you filling you up.

Without hesitation Spencer rolls you off of him and stands up. He leans down and throws you over his shoulder and walking over to the bedroom. He throws you down on the bed and looks over at the nightstand.

"What's this Y/n" he motions to the vibrator sitting on your nightstand.

"I missed you okay" you sit up on your elbows as your cheeks began to fluster up in embarrassment. He grabs the vibrator, not turning it on yet, and brought it over to drag up your wet slit. He kisses up your torso before leveling with your face. He grabs your wrists and pins them above your head.

"Don't fucking move"

~~~
AUTHORS NOTE;
sorry to leave it like this but this chapter would have been long as hell if i finished it out. I'm writing it right now and will come out with it later today!
ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 5k READS!!!! THATS INSANE!
I love you all so much<3