Chapter 1: post trial and execution

Начните с самого начала

Mitch- So you know why the fuck I committed murder? Easy. Because my mission was to commit murder.

The mitsuhiro higa we saw..........it wasn't the mitch we saw......his eyes was red like a crazy person.

Kazuki- what... the?

Nico- so that's why you was hiding?

Hibiki- Kanade? What's going on with Mitch?

Kanade- well.....how should I put it? Mitch is A true member of void.

Setsuka- that society kanade was talking about..........mitch is........a member?

Mitch- no shit! What did You expect?

Kizuna- DONT YOU EVER TALK TO SUKA LIKE THA-

Osamu- I have a question everyone. I found this note and I was wondering if I could read it.

Kizuna- read it Osamu.

The note said: I cant believe it! They kicked me out of the team, and they let me go to a low ranked team.....my fame is gone! Its not fair!

Osamu- I was wondering that when I was reading this, I believe this is yours kanade.

Kanade- that's not mine, that's Mitch's.

Kana- w-w-what?

Monocrow- Kanade's correct. That note is Mitch's Motive to kill.

All- what..........................

Kanade- mitch......can you explain what's this note all about?

Mitch- *sigh* fine.

Mitch- it all started when I was a all star in soccer

Mitch- it all started when I was a all star in soccer. I led my team to the playoffs, the finals, and the championship. Everything was going great until.............He came. And that "He" is my rival. After there team won, I took this opportunity and beat him up. He died that day because I used my fucking cleats to beat him up. After that, I got arrested and my manager waived me. After that, my fame and fortune was gone. I was all over the news and everyone hated me. The next day, I was looking for a new team and the only team who accepted me.........was the worst team ever. Once I came here, I could still feel the pain after everything I went through.

Kizuna- but why YOU KILLED AKERU?! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO U!?!?

Kanade- Kizuna, he just explained it. He killed her because of his fame and fortune.

Mitch- I never mean to kill her.....i had to save my family, my carrer.... So...........can you forgive me for what I done?

We all stand silent as he said that......but one person had more then a apology.