[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚎𝚒 𝚢𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘

“𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎

“𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢; 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢.”

-𝐂𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

FAILING A TEST, WAS PERHAPS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE--- being praised and born as a bright student, you were always told and reprimanded that slacking off was forbidden. you were to work harder than anyone else, work ten times as hard and focus on the importance of tests than a normal student should.

call it rebellious state if you must but how you wish you followed your parents'  daily reminder of studying for the following test. a test for the subject you were struggling with. but even so, you did not study; you just stared at your notes the day before and now here you were, standing proud or rather... ashamed with a failing grade.

the teacher saw your grade and albeit being disappointed seeing you not study, he was kind enough to let you repeat the test and give a student out to tutor you. he knew that his subject wasn't your forte and he was quite understanding of that.

so, here you were, finding yourself in front seated at the library with fumbling hands and scrambled textbooks at the table. you were seated, quite nervous about the person who was to tutor you. you knew his name was yoshino... yoshino of some sorts.

he was your classmate. a quite one, actually. you barely hear his voice but when you do, you could tell he was one soft-spoken fellow. it was also quite clear he was good at the subject you're bad at thus, ending up in him tutoring you in the library for a few hours or so.

you heard the silent library door creak, showing that someone entered. out of instinct, you straightened your bent back and watched as the familiar classmate of yours walk with a few textbooks in hand.
he keenly observed the place until he spotted your figure and immediately, an awkward hand went to his neck.

he was a shy one; you could tell but nonetheless, you gave him a small little smile and watch as his figure neared yours in the table. “so... um, i need help with uh... [worst subject].” you started awkwardly. he gave you a small nod through his one side banged hair, settling himself down beside you and prepping all the materials needed.

needless to say, he was a pretty straightforward man. he taught you the main key points with ease, you learned without much worries. he wasn't particularly interested in making friends with you, and neither were you really.

“oh, god, no!” you squeaked, interrupting his talk. junpei stopped for a quick moment, his eyes looming over your distressed body. you attracted a bit of attention but you couldn't care less. “why are they...”