I put my number in and gave him it back. " 'Preciate it " He smirked and walked away.

" ZODIAC WAIT UP " I heard Ben yelled from behind me making me stop and turn around.

He started running to catch up to me. When he finally did, he was breathing hard as hell.

" Damn, that was a long-ass run " He panted.

" That run was not long stop allat capping " I laughed.

" I'm not " He mugged me. " Trell been looking for you "

" Why? " I scrunched up my face.

" You know why sis " He laughed. " If it makes you feel better, Him and Kay are done "

I kissed my teeth as we continued to walk. " Fuck his bitch ass "

" Mane, just let him explain himself. " He tried to plea on Kentrell's behalf.

" I'm good luv " I made a peace sign.

" He said he'll do anything for you to talk to him "

" What the fuck is you nigga? My friend or his messenger ? " I made a face.

" I'm yo friend, fren " He threw his arm over my shoulder as we made turned the corner to our street.

" Speak of the damn devil " I rolled my eyes seeing Kentrell and a few other niggas throwing dice, in front of the house before mine.

He didn't see me yet cause he was too busy sipping his lean. 

 I walked past him and went into my house. Ben dapped up some niggas and stood there talking.

My shift started at 5 so I could take a lil nap before. I was gonna do that but of course Kentrell had to burst through my fucking doors like he own the place.

" Fuck is you doing? " I mugged him as he walked closer to m with his hands behind his back.

" Yo doors are supposed to stay locked Virgo " He sucked his teeth. My name sounds so fucking good when he say it.

" Whatchu want? " I tossed my bag on the couch.

" I'm sorry, I was way outta line that nig- " I interrupted his lil apology.

" You'on gotta apologised. You ain't my nigga so you free to do whatever you choose but don't think you can disrespect me in the process " 

"Whateva. Just know that I'm sorry " He moved his hands to reveal a Chick-fil-A bag and drink. " And I bought you food "

" Ouuu thank you " I gave him a side hug and took the bag and cup. 

I walked into the kitchen with him hot on my trail. I placed the food on the counter and opened it.

I felt something hard pressed against my backside. " Kentrell " I whined, dragging out his name.

" Eat yo food " His hands snaked around my body to touch my breast. I quickly turned around before his hands could linger long.

" Nigga we just got back on good terms " I chuckled and lightly pushed him away.

He bit his lip looking down at me. He leaned down and attached his lips to my neck. " I'm sorry. You forgive me " 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I could feel him sucking a hickey on my neck. " Yes " I breathed out.

I could feel him smirk against my neck. Before things got out of hand, I pushed him away.

" Like I said, you ain't my nigga " I took a look in the bag. He bought me nuggets, waffle fries and a chocolate milkshake. My favourites but how he know that ?

" How you know what to buy for me " I watched as he took one of my nuggets.

" I pay attention " I chewed and I stood there admiring his good looks.

God took his time with this one.

" I ain't yo nigga but you looking at me like you gon' rape me " He laughed and went to take another nugget.

" Nigga you talk to much " I slapped his hand away.

" Are you gonna take me or not " I whined as Kentrell sat there smirking at me.

" You gotta do what I say first " He asked me to show him a tit, which is weird. He just nasty.

" I'd rather walk. " I took up my keys and left. He ran out behind me, laughing.

" I'm just playin' mamas, you know I can't say no to yo fine ass " He opened the car door and I got in. 

As soon as he got in, he placed his hand on my inner thigh making me nervous.

My workplace was bout 15 -20 minutes away. When he parked the car in the parking lot, he grabbed my face softly and kissed me.

It wasn't a rushed kiss and it didn't include tongue. It was just a long, sensual peck.

" I gotta go" I said blushing when we pulled away.

He lowered his hand to my neck, running his thumb over the fresh hickey he placed on my neck earlier. He slightly squeezed my neck then let me go.

" What time you get off " He looked straight ahead.

" Around 7 cause I gotta help close up "

" Ight. Imma be here at 7:05. " He told me.

" Ok, bye " I kissed his cheek and got out.

* A/N Continued: As I was saying, Ion like writing about people ion know. I didn't really get to know Von that much when he was alive and that's what I hate, some rappers don't blow up until they dead for example, Pop Smoke,; I did not know that man until his death hit the internet and I was flicking pissed that I didn't know him when he was alive but back enough of that. I don't like writing about people that I don't know nun about but imma see what I can do.

Most of yall gon skip this part but idgaf 😂😂