Speak Now

I am not the kind of girl;
who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion.
-
Based on the "Is he On a Date?" BuzzFeedViolet video.
**Credits to this lovely girl covering the song <3 Your voice is amazing <33**
Also, this fic could get extremely dramatic and soap-opera-ish.
Trying out new stuff :p
Happy Reading~
-
Ashley and Sara walk up to their front apartment door. Sara flipped out the keys and began unlocking the door.
Once she got it open and entered, Ashley stormed in past her.

Sara looked at her roommate hurriedly making her way to her own room; then exclaimed,"Oh C'mon, Ashley!"
Ashley did not want to suddenly run in like that, She wanted to talk to Sara some more but,
that day;
....that day just needed to end.

But you are not the kind of boy;
Who should be marrying the wrong girl.

Ashley locked the door behind her before diving into her bed, bursting into tears. She grabbed the nearest pillow and right then, She did not care if her mascara was soaking in her pillow along with her tears; she did not care if her lipstick stained it either. She did not even want a tub of ice cream or anyone to talk to her. She just wanted to be alone and sort herself out by herself.

As her sadness subsides slightly, a wave of anger took over. Her hands dug into the pillows as her heart broke into two. She got the pillow off her face, now completely drenched in tears, and proceeded to hit it at the wall repeatedly. She looked extremely messed up and completely broken physically and emotionally.

When she finally found the strength to stop, she slid against her wall and cried and cried again.

-
I sneak in and see your friends,
and her snotty little family all dressed in pastel and;
She is yelling at a bridesmaid somewhere back inside a room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry.

"Who the shit is Lindsay anyway??", Sara shouted, hoping her showing irritation would cheer Ashley up. She was irritated with this Lindsay girl anyway- "Well, she's really pretty!!", Ashley answers then taking another sniff off her nose. Sara rolled her eyes and took a shot of whiskey. Ashley did the same.
This was the morning they were both forced to enjoy. Ashley's broken heart was all over the place and Sara was the only one to try to fix it at the moment. Because of this very reason, Sara decided to call the rest of the girls.

Moments after about 2 more shots and ranting about the Lindsay girl, Ella arrived- along with Alison and Gaby. Gaby rushed over to Ashley's side. "Ash.. I heard from Sara..", Gaby spoke as she caressed Ashley's red puffed up cheeks. Alison followed behind and brought down a bottle of red wine on the coffee table. Ella circled around the others and gave Ashley a hug from behind. "I'm sorry to trouble you guys..", Sara called them from the kitchen. She was re-heating some left-over pizza from 2 days ago. "Thanks a lot for coming guys... ", Ashley says apologetically. Alison interrupts her apology by answering her,"No!! It's all good." She then gave Ashley a reassuring smile and a pat on the head. Then, they all gave Ashley a big hug.
"He wasn't yours to begin with anyway!", Gaby exclaimed cuddling in closer to Ashley (dropping hints about her feelings towards Ashley). Alison smirked and Ella shook her head jokingly. "But it's a big deal to her." Sara finally intrudes, carrying the pizza on a large plate and handing it over to the others. "The tears are real."

Suddenly, Ashley's phone rang.

They all sat up from Ashley as she reached for her phone in her pocket.
"Who is it?", Ella queries.
"I don't know, wait-"
It was Andrew.

"What?! What does he want???", Gaby screams in unison with Alison. Sara simply shoves another pizza in her mouth and Ella raised her right brow.

Ashley could not help but feeling a tinsy bit happy. At the same time, bitter.
...She read it anyway.

< Hey, Can we talk?)

Ashley and the other girls stared at the message for awhile.

(When? >

They wait for a reply.

< If you don't mind, right now.)

Gaby was about to throw a fit and Ella and Sara was about to sass Andrew out and Alison took a shot. "Guys.", Ashley distrupts them from their current thoughts. "I need to face this."
The girls hushed and remained calm as Ashley stood from where she was and walked to her room.

She sat by her vanity and smiled.
She decided to go as she was.
No make up, no fancy clothes.
She wore a hoodie and paired it up with some jeans and sneakers.

She walked out of the her room and faced the girls. "Ashley, Why-", Sara almost commented but Alison and Ella stopped her. Gaby gave an understanding smile and said,"You go girl."

( Where? >

< The park nearby.)

(Alright.>

This is surely not what you thought it would be and;
I lose myself in a daydream.
Where I stand and say,
'Don't say yes! Run away now!
I'll meet you when you're out of the church;
at the backdoor.
Don't wait or say a single vow;
you need to hear me out-
and they said "Speak Now"

Ashley jogs her way to where Andrew was and comes to a stop when she finally sees him. He was seating on a bench facing the ocean. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans- things that highlighted his handsome features yet here she was... plain.

"Hey," she called from behind him and hopped around the bench to sit beside him. "What's up?" Andrew quickly turned to her direction and for a moment just gazed at her. She gazed back. Her outfit did not seem to bother Andrew one bit.
It was just silence.
"Well?", Ashley finally said smiling. Andrew blinked a couple more times before finally clearing his throat. "Yeah, I'm gonna go straight to the point."

First, he looked to the sea. Then, at her. He licked his lips several times as well. "Ashley," he started. "You know that date last night?" Ashley flinched but nodded in response. "...What did you think?...feel?"

"What do you mean?"
"... I feel like I somewhat hurt you."
"What? no..."
"I feel like I've made you cry."
"Stop that, Andrew. You got it all wrong-"

"Ashley!", Andrew exclaimed, having both his hands on each of Ashley's shoulders. Ashley, stunned, looked up at Andrew.

I hear the preacher say 'Speak Now' or forever hold your peace;
There's my silence, There's my last chance;
I stand up with shaking hands, all eyes on me...

"You're a bad liar.", Andrew said in gentle way as he let go of her shoulders and wipe the tears rolling down her cheeks.

Horrified looks from everyone in the room but;
I'm only looking at you.

"What- What are you saying?", Ashley sniffed. "Don't you have that Lindsay girl??" This time, Ashley was close to bawling. However, before she could she was pulled into a tight embrace.

I am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion but you, are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl.

Ashley was then in a break down and although she was, she could not help but feel safe in Andrew's arms. Andrew held on to her tightly and answered her inner questions,"It was a blind date." She held onto her closer and whispered,"I knew I made you cry.... I'm sorry."

You say, 'Let's run away now;
I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux at the backdoor.
Baby, I didn't say my vows.
So glad you were around when they said "Speak Now". '
-
A/N: Of course, I could do so many Ashdrew fics with this video and this song. This is just one of them. Told you it was pretty dramatic and soap-opera-ish effect. hehehehe
Hoped you liked reading it<3
Vote for more and Comment for suggestions or ideas <33
I'm open to criticism:3
Thanks again you guys!
~ pat xxXxxXxxx