[𝚑] - 𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘

“𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚏 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

“𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚏 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛. 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎. 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎. 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚎𝚜.”

-𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

1. how did the two of you meet? it was pretty simple, actually. you were a close friend of nobara ever since she moved to tokyo, and during christmas, you happen to have baked a bit too much gingerbread cookies. you asked for her to bring the leftovers to her classmates and after the holiday was over, she told you that a specific classmate of hers really liked the cookies you baked. you learned he was cold, rarely giving compliments and he also liked foods that paired well with ginger. thus, you asked for his number from her and ever since then, things started to blossom.

2. you rarely saw megumi. main reason was because his school was different from yours. you were never quite aware what school he attended because he wasn't that interested in giving information but nevertheless, you trusted him. he'll come to visit your apartment from time to time and every time he did, he would always be dressed up, trying to impress you with his face always blushing.

3. he was really bitter when it came to other guys/gals in your contacts. not in a toxic way, but in an adorable jealous way. you'd always catch him pouting whenever you messaged an old friend in a flirtatious way. he wouldn't talk to you for hours but of course, you had your way with him.

4. when the both of you started dating, it was really awkward. simply because the both of you had no experience and he's always been the very shy type. a habit of his was that he liked to scratch his head with his neck whenever he was nervous with something, looking away and not making eye contact when lying. you've learned to initiate contact first because he was so tense with it. but when the two of you finally touch, he'll never let it go.

5. he wasn't into pda. it wasn't that he hated the idea of touching in public, but he was afraid he'd blow things in front of so many people. he was satisfied with having you next to him but if someone ever did go as far as asking for your number, he won't be afraid to pull your waist close to his.

6. without a doubt, a fan of The Neighbourhood. he's attended a concert of theirs before, he even has posters around his room. whenever you stayed over at his dorm secretly, he always had his playlist blasting through.

7. he's into back hugs. for him, there was nothing wrong with hugs from the front but he always feels as if back hugs are a lot more intimate and domestic in a way. he also loves cuddling his head softly in your neck and taking in your shampoo's scent.

8. you once got megumi and yourself cute matching pants for the drip. it had very cool streetwear design. megumi wasn't into at first because he found matching stuff very stupid. he also wasn't really into dressing up as he was a student, not a model but somehow, you were able to force him into wearing the pants. you dressed him up and you couldn't deny the fact that he was incredibly attractive in those loose pants. how you wished he dressed up more.

9. you pranked him one time while you were staying over at his house. he hated bell peppers so you decided to add tons of them in the meal you were cooking, successfully fooling him into thinking it were tomatoes. he threw up once he tasted the food, in your face and after that, never talked to you again.

10. he disliked big celebrations for birthdays. he thinks he much rather spend the day with you and his friends instead of throwing a big party. you threw a little party at his dorm with his friends and once they went home, he immediately went ahead and cuddled with your body, eating cake.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆ ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬       ✬   ┊   ┊

┊  ★              ★    ┊

☆                     ☆

req by: @ dylanobriensbitchhh (so sorry but i can't find the name, ahhh!)

this one's really late but happy birthday megumi ! this'll be his bday gift lol.

but anyways, here ya go ! this one's a headcanon, not a oneshot cause i kinda wanna experiment but i hope this was still to your liking !