Shiguraki has fun 💦🐱

"Time to find daddy" you say to yourself as your dumbass sneaks in the villians hideout.YOur a local shiguraki simp and your fucking obsessed over a coco man that needs chapstick and vasline.You find a opening to a small window and slide your body into a room. "Wtf is this shit" you whisper. Y/n  looks around the crusty musty walls why the fuck does iT smell like blue cheese- "Yare yare".

      "OMG ZADDDY"you yell as you try to hop yourself on shiguraki.He dodges and glares at you.What do you want, and how tf did you get in here. OMG "DADDY PLEASE RAIL ME DAYUM PAPI" you say in a obnxious loud voice.Shiguraki freezes on his spot, Your a weird one.Big dick energy dabi the daddy walks in."Ayo wtf going on".

   DADDD- Dabi  stares at you and grabs you by the neck."AUGHH YESSS PAPI"  your horny self moans. Dabi wore a surprised pikachu face and knocks you out.After 3 hours you slowly open your eyes as your vision slowly starts adjusting.You find yourself tied up by some goodwill chains.You are in the bar and you find Toga kneeling down and starinf at you."Awwww they Are So Cutee" Toga squels.

      "OMG RAIL ME SHIGURAKI" your horny self screams. "MY oh my I find no reason I should decline".Shiguraki smirks as he unties you. He brings you to a room that has one bed and a old drawer.He pushes you to the bed.WhAt a naughty kitten~ he licks your beautiful soft neck leaving his hot saliva."EMmmm" the big  daddy moans."AugHhhh Yes Papi"you wrap your arms aepund his hard dry neck.He proceeds by licking your thigh all the way to your chest leaving a trail of his hot steamy spit well he pins you down.He takes of his shirt.You admire his Zaddy abs  you trace his abs with your hand.he pulled you close to his arms and digs his mouth to yours.Shiggy licks the bottoms lip leaving a entrance.He swirls his tongue around yours.

     "AUGHHHhh Dayum Zaddy~~ destory my puthy".He inserts his two fingers in your wap he twist and playa in your wap deep."AhhHh~ yes more d-daddy". "Be patient with zaddy little kitten~".My my your so wet~. He unzips his pants and you could see his throbbing big fat juicy milky shlong."AUghhh so bIggg" you moan cutely.y/n  strokes shigurakis big fat mountain dick .You could feel it pulsing in your fingers.Shiguraki grabs your hands as he shives his meaty shlong to your WAP. HE thrusts and thrusts 8.5 inches deep. "AH ahhh UGHHU AUGHHHHHHH" you moan countinusly.He Holds your arms making tighter making you feel safe and assured."Can I Cum inside you babby~".

          "YES DADDY PLEASE GIVE ME TOUR CREAMIE PIE I BEG YOU DADDY". He shows a smirk and pours his hot milky steamy hawt gooey cum inside your wet ass pussy filliing you up.Of course you pass out by his big cock.He embraces you and cuddles you under the blankets.He hugs you tightly and you found feel his hard chest and heartbeats.Y/n smiles and cuddlss back."I NEVER GET ANY SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL, YALL NEVER GON SLEEP CAUSE OF ME". Toga and Dabi sing as they smack both pans together and yelling.Shiguraki wakes up annoyed.

      You both walked down for breakfast and shiguraki smiles at you and holds your hand."Y/n I have something to tell you"."What is it papi chulo". Will you be my partner in crime."YESS ZADDY" YOH POUNCE ON HIM.