6 PM (Dom Spencer)

Start from the beginning

"How does Chinese sound for dinner?" I asked, digging through a drawer of miscellaneousness to find the glossy pamphlet.

"Sounds good. Will you call and order?" he called from the bedroom.

I nodded to myself, leaning over the counter to flip through the menu to decide. This place had quickly become our go-to take out spot; a quaint family-run hole in the wall with decent pricing and portion sizes.

"I don't know why you flip through it if you're going to get the same thing every time," he laughed from behind me. "Because!" I countered, the one word being my only rebuttal. He wasn't wrong.
His hands slid around my hips, while he rubbed his hips against my backside. I smiled to myself at his bulge having not yet resolved itself.
I dialed the number we both- well, I, knew by heart and held the phone to my ear, lazily swaying my hips from my bent over position. His fingers flexed around my hips, forming a grip.

A bored sounding voice answered the phone. "Thank you for calling CC's Chinese Cuisine. Can you hold?"

"Yeah, I can hold."

I stood and spun around, throwing one arm over his shoulder while the other held the phone to my ear. I toyed with the hair at the nape of his neck, pulling it a little with? a wink. His eyes raked over my face, dark and hooded like they were when I first got home.
His hands on my hips quickly spun me back around, one hand flying to the space between my shoulder blades to bend me over again.
The change of pace made my head spin for a moment and my cheeks flush. His hands quickly made their way to the hem of my dress, lifting it to the small of my back. A small giggle escaped my lips at his brashness. I turned around expecting to see a playful look on his face, but found his jaw clenched, watching me intently instead.
One hand moved to gather the fabric of my dress  while the other skated along the skin of my belly at the waistline of my underwear. My breath hitched as his fingers made their way past the barrier.

"Thank you for holding. How can I help you?" Somehow the voice on the phone sounded even more bored than before.
"Wh- Um, yes I'd like to place an order for delivery, please."

My free hand on the counter moved to stop the southbound motion of his hand. His hand deftly avoided mine, instead grabbing my hand and placing it firmly on the counter again.
His hand returned, this time landing directly on its mark, slipping a finger between my folds.

"Sp-"
He shushed me and rolled his hips, pressing his hardness into my backside again.

"Go ahead."

Spencer's finger worked in quick circles, swirling around my clit then pushing into me, joined by another digit moments later. His thrusts were slow at first, coaxing my wetness to slide down his fingers. His hand remained on the small of my back, keeping me compromised and at his mercy. 

"Can I please have an orange chicken w-with lo mein noodles-" I brought the phone away from my mouth, silencing a moan. "A-and a beef and broccoli with veggie fried r-rice."

"Okay," the voice droned.
The irony was not lost on me that the lack of enthusiasm on the other end of the phone was being met and exceeded by the red, hot coil winding in my core.

"Don't forget the rangoons," he whispered from behind me.

Son of a bitch, I wanted to be off of this god damned phone call already.

"I'd like to add an order of crab rangoons to that as well, please." I squeaked out.

"Let me check if we have anymore. Can you hold?"

"Mmmm, so wet." Spencer said, only loud enough for me to hear. My hand flew to my mouth to cover the gasp threatening to escape.

His fingers switched their tempo, now curving just so before diving deeper with each thrust.

"YES. Yes. Uh huh, I'll hold." As soon as I heard the phone be put down and the voice shouting in the background, I slammed my fist against the counter and let out the frustrated moan I'd been trying to suppress.

"Fucking hell, Spencer! What are you-"
He didn't answer, instead removing his hand and dropping to his knees, pulling my underwear down with him. With my heels still on, he was at perfect eye level with the mess he was making.
He hummed from behind me, dragging a single finger through the wetness threatening to drip down my thighs.

I swallowed the pant crawling up my throat as the voice came back on the phone.
"Okay we have them. Is that all?"

Spencer's hands found their way to the tops of my thighs, forcing them apart before laying a long lick between my folds, damn near knocking me off my feet. I felt my legs start to shake as his laps got quicker, the sounds of his moans into me enough to make me cry.

"Yep, mhm, that's all" I squeaked, biting my finger between my teeth to contain the scream building in my throat. His fingers crept their way up to my clit again, slipping to form quick circles as his mouth and tongue continued to work.

"Okay, that'll be, uh-" the voice hesitated, and I could faintly hear keys clacking on the other end. At this point I wasn't sure what was going to come first, me or the total.

God, I could fucking scream.

"$23.50." the voice said. "Give it 30 minutes or so."

"Okaythanksbye" I rushed, smashing the end button and pulling the phone away from my face. At this point, I couldn't be bothered to be polite.

Spencer's mouth continued relentlessly- sucking and thrusting while his fingers formed a V and slid on either side of my clit, squeezing and drawing downward slightly. Stars started to cloud my vision as a guttural moan left my chest, finally able to escape my body.
My head fell to the side, my cheek pressed up against the cool counter top- the hot and cold offering a new sense of stimulation to my poor body.

"Oh, god."

He moaned against me as my walls spasmed around his fingers, my orgasm racking through my body like glass shattering, creating a mosaic of pleasure. The white hot fire coursing through my veins illuminated me from within like a stained glass masterpiece at a chapel. Spencer was on his knees worshipping me, devouring me like the blood and body of Christ himself on a holy Sunday. His name left my mouth like a prayer as I begged him for mercy and repented for my sins.

My body fell limp on the countertop, my chest heaving as broken breaths shuddered from my lungs. Spencer's fingers slowed and his lips pressed soft kisses against my cheeks as I put my pieces back together again. He chuckled from his position on his knees and dragged one last finger through my wetness before popping it into his mouth and sucking it clean.
The sight alone made me knees weak and reignited the flame in my belly. My attempt to stand was thwarted by my legs going into full Bambi mode, struggling to balance in my heels. Spencer stood and grabbed my hips, offering his support while stifling a laugh. I shot him the dirtiest look I could manage in my fragile state.

"He probably knew what was happening!" I whined.

"Yeah, I don't think he would mind," he said on a wink.

"You know," he said casually, "We still have about 20 minutes."

***