The Beginning Part 2

Start from the beginning

(Author): Kaguya Shinomiya, the vice-president of the Student Council at Shuchiin Academy. Total assets: 200 trillion yen. Her family owns the Shinomiya Group, 

Everyone was shocked except Kaguya. She knew all of this, yet she wasn't proud of herself because she thought she could never be with the president, which was her GOAL!

(Author): one of the top four financial conglomerates in Japan, with over 1,000 subsidiaries.

(It shows two cars then shows a sign saying 'Shinomiya bank')

Kaguya's Father wanted to see what she been doing and see if she got any work done in the student council and if her grades are good he was ready for that part.

(Author): Befitting her superior lineage, she's a talented young woman

(It shows her standing outside with the wind blowing in her hair)

"And a beautiful young woman" whispered Shinogane in Kaguya's ear she blushed. She was confused Love is war afterall. 'Is he trying to confess to me?' She thought she didn't know what she would do if she did. But, he would lose the war and she would win-- 

(Author): who has attained splendid achievements in various fields, 

(It shows trophies falling in front of Kaguya one by one)

Kaguya's Father was feeling proud of Kaguya. Little does he know, Kaguya believes her Father doesn't care about her at all and just cancels her plans for fun.

(Author): such as traditional performing arts, music, and marital arts.

(It shows all these acheievments on paper)

(Author): That is Kaguya Shinomiya.

(It shows  Kaguya)

Everyone started clapping proud of Kaguya. Kaguya put her hands on her face out of embarrassment. She never felt proud of anything she done she was glad people care about her hard work she does. She never believed her Father cared, he never showed it.

(Author): And the young man Shinomiya supports is...

(It shows Shinogane walking down the hallway reading)

(Author): Miyuki Shinogane, the president of the Student Council at Shunchiin Academy.

Everyone nodded their heads. They knew where this was going. This was the introduction then they would start their first war of trying to get the other to confess his/her love.

(Author): He's wise and intelligent, strong and silent.

(It scrolls down grades until it gets to the number 1 score grade)

(Author): He scores first place in the practice exams.

Shinogane's Father actually felt really proud of his son. He would never show it, but he was proud of his son and how well he was doing. He smiles to himself.

(Author): In contrast to talented Kaguya, 

(It shows Shinogane's feet walking up steps)

(Author): his devotion to studying commands awe and fear,

(It shows Shinogane's eyes focused and determinded)

Kaguya at how beautiful his eyes were, she could get lost in them. But, she wouldn't ever show it she believed even if she was in a movie theatre Love is war she thought that Shinogane felt the same, which he didn't and won't show any kind of love or affection.

(Author): and because of that exemplary behavior, 

(Author): He was selected to be the Student Council president

(It shows 'PRESIDENT OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL' in Japanese)

Kaguya snuggled more closely to Shinogane and when she noticed she pulled away quickly a blushing mess. She didn't want to lose the war she thought was going on. Shinogane was just confused he liked her embrace and he wondered why she pulled away so suddenly he thought that she liked him and he almost thought that she thought the war was going on.

(Author): despite being relatively new to the school.

"Really new" whispered Kaguya. "and my crush whispered Kaguya even quieter than before". Little does she know both Fathers and Shinogane heard it, he just forced her into a hug but it was nice thought Kaguya. She loved Shinogane embrace.

Kaguya's Father thought he would let them be for now since he hasn't really been a Father.

(Author): The weight of a solid gold braided cord has been passed down

(It shows a gold braided cord behind Shinogane)

(Author): from president to president at Shuchiin Academy for 200 years!

(It shows Shinogane and Kaguya walking down the hallway)

Kaguya and Shinogane got nervous, they had a feeling after they get to the Student Council room their first Love is war would take place and not only would they be witnessing their crushes thoughts. But, their parents would witness their own and crushes thoughts.

(Girl): Those two always look so good together.

(A different girl): There's even a dignity to them!

(Girl's Friend): Do you think they're dating?

(A Random Girl): Somebody, please ask them!

(Person Says To Random Girl): I wouldn't dare!

"And there goes the rumors" said both Kaguya annd Shinogane's Fathers, like they are used to it. "You guys might actually be together by the end of this" said Fujiware.

(Girl): It would be presumptuous to even get close to them, let alone ask such a question!

(It shows the Student Council door)

Everyone shook their heads.

Hey, guys that is all for today. I hope you guys noticed how I'm updating per day. I've had nothing to do these days, I'm on Winter Break. I'm trying to get as many chapters in before school starts up again. Please comment, vote, and share this story.

I hope you guys have a great day/night! See you in the next chapter.

Word Count: 1296

~Kayliana