E B A L I B I T I N A

Eba Libitina Donn was
life in a twisted and horrid way. So many clung to the skirt of her uniform and kissed the soles on her perfect black platforms, your soul came undone when she walked away, your body's posture straightened with confidence when she was near you. She was meant for life, she was born for others to slump near her, she was there safe haven. Eba was all the light in life and all the joy in laughter.

                Eba didn't want life.

       She truthfully couldn't care less about Lucius's pureblood rantings and Pandora's latest fuck. Eba didn't care for any life including hers and that's about all she had in common with life. She didn't have love nor did she have happiness. She was meant for life solely to never die, something she so desperately wanted to do it was a millimeter out of her reach. Eba wasn't sad, she wasn't mad or jealous or happy or scared. She was just a void of darkness, a black veil pinned intricately on her shiny hair and laid down nicely on her broad shoulders a bump over her breasts and a waterfall of pitch black surrounded her legs.

     Eba wasn't light, hopeful nor was she life. She was raised not in the deepest depths of hell, but from the  darkest cloak of death.

       May the graveyard be ready for                her and all the queens glory.

She's here.