He saw the private Discord message pop up, that said; „I'm sorry baby, are you actually mad?"
Ignoring it at first, he finally gave in and texted back.
„I'm irritated."

Meanwhile at Corpse's house:
Shit shit i fucked up. Is he mad? It was just a jokee! I get why he's angry tho, Bretman is always so flirty. I should call him.
He was muted on the stream and afk in game. Corpse had been standing in a corner of the map for the last 3 minutes, he had told the chat he would get something to eat so they wouldn't ask questions.
With shaky fingers he dialed Sykkuno's number.

At Sykkunos place:
Sykkuno had finished all his tasks and was wandering around aimlessly. He had gotten some more texts from Corpse, but at this point he didn't care anymore. It was a stupid thing to get jealous about, but it made him realize how insecure he was about the fact, that Corpse seemed to get flirty sometimes around people. Or it was more just the way he talked to people, he was just so charming. Suddenly, his phone started ringing. Who was calling him in the middle of the stream?
„Wait guys, imma mute myself real quick, someone's calling me", he informed the chat.

He picked up the phone, the caller ID said
„Corpse🥰". What does he want?
„Yes?"
„Sy- baby i'm so sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I- i just wanted to try to convince Bretman to play another r-round a-and I- i don't know why I called him honey i- didn't mean it I-" Corpse rambled on the phone.
„Corpse, it's okay..."
„Noo! It's not okay, i get why you're upset, but I- i want you to know that you're the only one I want, i- i'm all yours Sykkuno... please don't be angry at me..." Sykkuno could hear his pleading tone, he sounded like he was sincere and close to tears.
„T-that's really cute... I just get insecure you know c-cause you get flirty sometimes with people and I- i don't know... it's silly.."
„No, I get it, it's not silly! I need you to know that i don't mean anything by it though, but of course I'll stop doing that baby, i don't want you to feel insecure I- i'm so sorry."
„O-okay"

Corpse wispered; „I wish i could be with you right now and kiss you, hug you, show you how much you mean to me..."
Sykkuno was blushing now, the game was long forgotten and he didn't really feel angry about that stupid argument anymore.
„You could come over tomorrow...? My roomates are here though."
„I'll be there."
„Okay :) we should continue playing now, the chat is asking where i am..."
„Okay i'll hang up, we can talk in game ;)"
„Bye" Sykkuno made a kissy noise, instantly regretting it and cringing slightly.
Corpse just chuckled a bit and made a kissy noise back, before he hung up the phone.

Sykkuno turned on the mic again and returned to the game. „Soo guys, i'm back!!"
The next round, Sykkuno was Imposter.
Feeling petty, he killed Bretman first. Corpse walked right in on him killing though. „Sy- Sykkunooo..."
„You owe me Corpse" Sykkuno said, unfazed. „Alriighttt." Corpse agreed, before he pressed the report button.
„Sykkuno and I just walked up on a body in lab." he announced in the meeting.
„Okay, so i was with Poki most of the round and then later saw Jack in O2." Rae explained to the others.
„Do you sus someone Corpse?" Jack asked.
„Noo, although i did see Brooke earlier coming out of    Specimen, maybe it was her but imma skip this round, because we are still nine people."
Everyone agreed and skipped the vote.

The rest of that round, Corpse followed Sykkuno and would keep covering up his murders. They were quite a good team and their chats were exploding from their cuteness together. Sykkuno did end up winning, with the other imposter who was Jack.
Rae complained to Corpse: „But Corpse, you kept saying Sykkuno was clear!!"
„Yeah, umm i'm sorry, I- just can't help it, i'm a simp i g-guess."

This had been the last round of Among us and everyone had ended their streams. Sykkuno made sure of that, because he and Corpse wanted to announce their relationship to their friends. They had decided it over text while they were still playing.
„Soo did everyone stop streaming?"
„Yesss just tell us Sykkuno, what's up??" Poki was getting impatient.
„C-corpse do you wanna-„ Sykkuno started.
„Yeah yeah umm so me and Sykkuno are to-together, we're dating..."
Everyone instantly started yelling from excitement, there was a lot of „Congrats!!!" and „Oh my god!"
Rae of course was screaming from hearing these news:
„Holy shit!! Since when??"
„We've been dating for about a week" Sykkuno said, blushing furiously. This situation made him incredibly nervous, but it was nice to see that everyone was accepting.
„AWWWW, god that's adorable!!" Brooke exclaimed.

They talked a bit more about the topic, Poki and Rae asking the most questions, wanting to hear every detail. Sykkuno was getting more jittery by the second but he was happier than ever.
After about an hour, they ended the call.
It was around 1 am and Sykkuno was getting pretty tired. Instead of drinking a ton of coffee like he usually did, he decided it was best to go to bed.
He fell onto his comfy matress and soon after he drifted into a deep sleep, dreaming about him and Corpse on a romantic date. Sykkuno smiled in his sleep at the happy thought.

Editor's note:
Holy shit we're about to hit 6k reads, thank you guys so much!!! I love reading your comments, they make me genuinely laugh :)) Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was pretty busy :/
I hope you liked this chapter, next chapter will maybe get a bit ✨spicy✨