Save the Young Veteran of Terror

Depuis le début

Then, after feeling a bit better, she raised her head again and it occurred to her, "But that means... I can kill Claudia this time!" Cheryl was so absorbed in her thoughts she didn't notice something was creeping up behind her, until it was too late. 

Feeling something might be behind, Cheryl turned to look behind her but she was quickly struck and lost conscious. 

An unspecific amount of time has passed. 

Cheryl slowly started to regain her conscious, she felt headache and weakened. When Cheryl tried to rub her head with her hand she felt her hands were unable to move, and instead heard the sound of chains. Startled, Cheryl said, "What...?" And looked up to see both of her hands were chained by two different shackles left and right. She tried to stand up but her legs were locked to the ground by two locks, each lock is on one of her legs, just behind her ankle, forcing Cheryl to be on her knees while her hands are shackled left and right above. Cheryl struggled with the shackles for a bit, before her headache worsen and she feels dizzy, "Ah, my head. Feels like someone hit me with a hammer or something!" Despite wanting to rub her head, she couldn't. Otherwise she would've noticed that hear head is bleeding. Instead she decided to look where she is.

The room seemed to be a large creepy empty altar room where Cheryl was shackled in the middle

The room seemed to be a large creepy empty altar room where Cheryl was shackled in the middle. Nothing of importance is around except for one door in front of her view.

Normal people would panic and get scared greatly, but Cheryl's traumatic experience during her clash with the cult has strengthen her. Still she was afraid since she's still a human in the end, but unlike normal people Cheryl calmed herself more easily and instead of panicking and aimless struggle with the shackles she tried to look for anything that might help her escape. She thought to herself, "Stay calm Cheryl. You survived silent hill, and this won't be any different. First I should look around for anything that might be helpful."

But before she could find anything, a sound of heavy metal object being dragged on the ground can be heard. Moving closer as it's getting louder. Cheryl thought to herself, "Something tells me I don't want to find out what's that noise." She shifted her focus to look around for anything helpful. 

Shortly, the door was slammed open and a monster with the shape of a man but with a pyramid-like object for a head entered. The metal sound was in fact the beast's oversized knife being dragged.