Chapter 1

Die say at the table in the corner of the game room in the Felt Manor. He hunched over the table because of his tallness, staring at the cards he had been dealt. He was playing his usual round of cards with Itchy. He blinked then looked at his cards again. Within the moment he had blinked Itchy had easily switched all of his cards. He didn't know why he even tried playing cards with Itchy. He always cheated. Die contemplated pulling out Itchy's pin from his beloved voodoo doll so he could transport to a timeline where Itchy was dead. He quickly decided that was going to get him nowhere though. Sometimes he didn't even understand his own ways of "settling scores".
He left the table, mumbling curses under his breath while Itchy stayed behind calling him a sore loser and other rude names. He exited the game room through a door that led to a hall that led to his room. He walked down the hall hunched over with his arms the way he always did. He looked to see Crowbar passing through the hall with a scowl on his face. Die quickly looked away to avoid causing any unnecessary eye contact. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Crowbar glance at him. He always did that. Probably to keep track of all the members locations in case he needed to round them up for one of Doc Scratch's meetings.
He felt the slight breeze that was created when Crowbar passed him. They both went their separate ways and Die continued to his room. He reached his room and glanced at the "keep out" sign taped to it. He gave a small grin, knowing that the sign did not apply to him because it was his room. But sadly no one really listened to the sign and just barged in anyway. He walked into his room and flung himself onto his bed. He couldn't really call this a room. It had a small bed in the corner, a window with boards nailed over it, a dresser, and a few chickens for his own personal reasons. Ok, Die honestly didn't know why he had chickens. He just kind of has a thing for live poultry or something.
Die took out his doll and made sure all the pins were in the right place. It was a habit he always did when he went back into his room. He of course would've known if a pin fell out though because he immediately would have been transported to another timeline. None of the Felt's pins were currently in. None were dead right now but sometimes he made random pins for random dead people because why not. A voodoo doll wouldn't look like a voodoo doll without pins in it. He took out the pouch he kept his pins in and laid them out on his bed sheet. His eyes rested on the maroon one with a fancy 7 delicately drawn onto it. He sighed. Lately he hadn't been able to stop thinking about the third in command. And you hated it because you knew he wouldn't like you back. You were the weirdo of the Felt. That one in the group that was always out of place. He would never like the likes of you...