Chapter 2: Family Issues

At the Potter Manor

The most common wizards know even the slightest that the Potters were extremely good friends with the Lovegoods, Weasleys, Greengrass's and especially the Parkinson's. The parents of each families were planning a gather party inviting whoever for there children's achievement in getting to Hogwarts, the most skilled and prestigious academy in the Wizarding world, it would be to good if the students came originally from Ilvermony. In the meantime the Potters and the Weasley's worked together to decorate the whole Potter manor, it was a success since the Manor feels warm and a scent of what you call a real Home. The time Ticks fast and it was already an afternoon, both of the families invited others to gather up and celebrate with them including the children who already came originally from Hogwarts. You can say it was a very beautiful day to gather up with family friends and different bloodlines.

At the Living room (Potter Manor)

The Weasley's specifically Ron, Fred, George and Ginny were waiting for other visitors that there mother called on the phone 2 minutes ago. The manor could use some people since the Potters were very busy with there buisness running up.
Harry for once stopped reading books and played with  the Weasley's while having a splendid time with them, technically who knew.
After sometime the Parkinson's arrived at the Potter manor bringing a certain family with them, the Malfoys. The room was quiet, but instead James and Lily Potter welcomed the 2 families and take them together in the living room with the others to wait for the gathering.
It was pretty early though, The Malfoy's after seeing the Weasley's almost threw up, you can see the disgust, but after all it's just a gathering so Lucius let's it pass for once. After a good old 15 minutes the Greengrass' and the Lovegood's enter the Manor with the Lovegood's arriving 2 minutes earlier than the Greengrass'. All of the families decided to spend an hour getting to know eachother more especially there children with other people such as the Death Eaters.

6:30PM Small Talk, Who are you?

The Families' parents left the livingroom and headed on to the Kitchen to make food and to make a small reunion, after all they are all familiar with eachother or themselves. Back to the livingroom, the 2 Weasley twins first made everyone to form one big circle, for it is easier to communicate with eachother they said. The first to talk was Luna Lovegood, since she wants everyone to take a chill and make new friends without having anxiety doing it.
Luna Lovegood said
Hello everyone and good afternoon, My name is Luna Lovegood, and I came originally from the school named Ilvermony with Harry Potter as our labeled Prince of the Horned Serpents. The school requires 9 years and students attending Ilvermony must be in ages 4-6 years old and that means we were assigned in different schools which add another 4 years of education before running and continuing the family buisness. I'm 14 years old by the way!

Everyone was intrested In Ilvermony except Harry Potter since Luna said it like she was promoting the school or something. And then after Luna's small speech, it came to the point were Draco Malfoy had to introduce himself.
Draco Malfoy said
Good afternoon, my name is Draco, Draco Malfoy the heir of the Malfoy's and the son of Lucius Malfoy and Narcsissa Malfoy. I was sorted in the Slytherin during my 1st year if you squats may know. And most importantly I'm 14 years old.
And then another person was picked to introduce themselves which was the lucky
Harry Potter.
Harry Potter said
Good afternoon everyone, and it's nice for all of you to persuade your parents to attend this gathering and feast today. My name is Harry Potter and the son of James and Lily Potter. I went to school with Luna Lovegood as my best friend and we were both sorted into the Horned Serpents, they best represent the mind and the intelligence and more on student scholars. Lastly, I'm also 14 years old!
And then the introduction went on for several minutes until Molly Weasley, the mother of the Weasley's went into the living room and announce to the children that it was the time for the family gathering.

All of them followed Mrs. Molly Weasley and entered a specific room that were decorated with different aesthetics and color. One of the most common colors found in the room were green, red, blue and yellow. Harry and Luna thought that there parents were huge
enthusiasts when it came to palates or mixing secondary colors to the main in the color wheel/chart. James thought that everyone was getting along very well including the Slytherins which was pretty unlike them sometimes, they act strangely though. The food represented in the middle of the table was a huge Turkey, Daphne suspected that her family suggested this tradition called "Thanksgiving Turkey" since her parents were quite religious and traditional people, she thought that it ran through the family bloodlines and heritages represented.
Lily gladly took the honors and made a prayer for the special unexpected gathering.

Dear God,
You are the most amazing and unexpected person we have ever seen. You bring us blessings, comfort and spiritual love. We are the most sorry for our deceptions that we are so regretly to do. We thank you for the feast and gathering today for you have made us calm and respected by others. Please guide us through the end and help us form a greater bonding towards you and others including our Foul and old child-play enemies. Amen.

And after that prayer, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves especially the unexpected.
After minutes of talking and eating during the gathering, Draco decided to befriend an interesting boy, he only knew his name was Harry Potter, student at Ilvermony and age 14, but he needed to know more since both of there families were enemies back then. And he had a gut feeling that both of them needed to be friends.