"Oh yeah i forgot to mention that Rossi is having a dinner party at his house and invited all of us"

"And after that your gonna leave?"

"Yes but I will be back, todays Thursday, so Saturday afternoon"

"God, those are gonna feel like the longest days of my life"

"Don't be so dramatic" he laughs, gently pushing you away, you laugh with him

"What time is dinner tonight?" you ask

"He said come over around six" you look at your watch reading 2:00 pm

"Welll what are we gonna do for the next four hours, Dr. Reid" You pull him closer to you by his vest. He smiles at you and wraps his arms around your waist as you wrap yours around his neck

"Well I do kinda wanna shower... Wanna join?" He asks you

"Oh Spence you don't even have to ask" you already begin taking off your clothes and making your way to the bathroom. He walks in after you and closes the door. You start the shower and finish undressing before stepping in and getting your hair wet. You open the curtain and watch as Spencer undresses and follows you in the shower. He stands in front on you and trails his finger down your body. You watch his finger as it grazes over your nipple and down your torso to your core. You grab his hand and pull him in for a kiss. He wraps his around your waist kissing you slowly at first but over time the kisses grew more urgent.

"Your mine" he pulls away gripping your neck with his hand

"I'm yours, all yours" you say desperate for his touch

Before you knew it your chest was slammed up against the wall. He grabbed a hand full of your hair, pulling your head away from the cold wall, with one hand while the other wrapped around his dick lining it up with your wet entrance.

"Tell me what you want baby" he whispers in your ear

"I-I want" you could barely form words as he pushes the tip of his dick into you

"Use your words Y/n, what do you want" he brings his lips down to your neck, kissing it gently leaving hickeys in his wake.

"Please Spence" you moan out as he begins to pull at your skin with his teeth

"Please what" he continues kissing your neck occasionally biting it

"Please fuck me, please I'll be good just fuck me already" you practically scream out

He brings his lips away from your neck, "As you wish." That was the last thing he said before snapping his hips forward, pushing himself into you making you gasp. He put his hands on your hips as he pushed himself deeper inside you, slamming your body into the wall. You angle your hips making him slam into your sweet spot. You let out a loud moan as he continues to pound into at a rapid pace. "Fuck" you groaned as his lips reconnect with your neck. You lean your head back against his shoulder, allowing him better access. "Fuck, Spence" you whimper as he plowed into you. He wrapped his arm around your waist, holding you upright as he fucked you into the wall.

"Say it" he moaned into you, snapping his hips forward

"S-say what" you whined, barely able to form words as your legs began to shake from the overwhelming amount of pleasure

"Your mine, I wanna hear you say it" he groaned slamming into you with a bruising force

"I'm yours, Spencer, only yours" you cried, your eyes falling shut as you called out his name. "Good girl, fuck you feel so good" he moaned into your ear. He brought his hand down to your clit and began rubbing it with every thrust. You moaned as your body clashed against his in a state of complete numbing pleasure.