nights like these

*knock knock knock knock*
Fuyuhiko awoke to a gentle knock on the door to his cottage, at first he was startled until he realized the knocking was in the exact pattern that him and peko use. He shuffled out of bed with a grunt and opened the door to see peko in just a sports bra and shorts, her silver hair like a waterfall over her shoulders.
     "Peko its 4am what the fuck." he tried not to look at her
     "Sorry young master, im hearing things around my room i was wondering if i could rest here for a while, i don't want to risk anything."
     "Yeah sure cmon." He said motioning to the small bed in the middle of his room. He opened his mouth to speak but she cut him off before he could
      "I'm sorry I didn't have time to change"
      "Ah.. right." he said ruffling his short hair, "Here throw this on."
He flung the biggest shirt in his closet to her, which still wasn't very big, it had a bands name on the front but she had never heard of it. She found it sort of cute how he got obsessed over these little bands- uh... anyways. She threw on the shirt and tucked herself under the light sheet, fuyuhiko eventually climbing onto the bed and doing the same. It really did feel like old times.
     Fuyuhiko turned his back to her and attempted to go to sleep but suddenly he felt Pekos arms wrap around his waist from behind and pull him closer. He didn't resist and just relaxed onto her, he could feel her gentle breath on his back. It wasn't long before both of them were sound asleep. It stayed like this for longer then it seemed until they awoke to a harsh voice outside fuyuhikos door.
     "Fuyuhiko im coming in, k?"
All he could reply with was a short sigh before Kazuichi was already inside with ibuki not far behind him.
     "Have you seen P- oh. What do we have here." Kazuichi said
     "Oh- uh... I just.." The blonde boy stuttered, still sleepy.
     "You owe me ten bucks" Ibuki whispered quite loudly into Kazuichis ear.
     "God damnit baby hands gets the girls and I don't?" He muttered back, handing her a clump of cash from his back pocket. Normally Fuyuhiko would have said something by now but he was too tired to care.
Peko realized her arms were still wrapped tightly around his waist and pulled away, "Do you need something from me?" She said pushing a strand of hair out of her face and rolling onto her back.
     "We just wondered where ya were, it looks like your cottage got broken into or something last night." Ibuki said, smiling.
Peko shot a glance at Fuyuhiko, "Told you." She whispered, making him look away and chuckle under his breath a bit.
     "Alright lovebirds, monokumas morning announcement is coming on soon get ur asses up." Kazuichi said with a subtle wink, shutting the door behind him as he left before either of them could respond. Fuyuhiko stretched his arms with a small grunt and rolled over to wrap his arms around peko who was allready drifting off to sleep again. He stroked her shining wavy hair until they both fell back asleep, Monokuma could wait.