two

Lou

Waking up the next morning it felt like he had the worst nightmare ever. But as soon as the sun shining through his curtains warmed up the side of his cheek, the memories from the day before started flooding back in.

What kind of fucked up movie plot is this?
Who came up with this?
Why, just why?

He started to ask himself questions he already knew the answers to as he got ready to go down stairs.

A really fucked up movie plot.
The founders of the two companies.
To keep the companies, that two young lads who came from nothing had such success with, alive.

These were the answers.

Still he had so many questions open regarding his future.

For a second he thought about running away and never coming back, so he could decide his own destiny, but than he looked to the side.

In front of him a picture with his whole family, smiling.

He wanted that.

So he pushed all contemplative thoughts aside.

Who is he even getting wedded to?

The more he thought the more questions came in mind so he decided to push all thoughts aside and join his family at the breakfast table.

From the looks of it nobody else knew from the day before. As he entered the kitchen everyone just wished him a good morning, like every usual morning.

Except nothing about the situation he was in was normal.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" He heard his sister Lottie say as he took a seat at the table.

"Good morning!" The twins Daisy and Phoebe said, almost in unison.

Everything felt normal for a second.

"Louis will you come into my office after breakfast we have somethings to discuss."

Until it didn't.

————————————————————————

"So we have to talk about how this is going to go. First we'll talk about your future spouse, since I am sure you never heard of him right?" Mark asked as he leaned back on his office chair.

Louis tensed at the word spouse. It just sounded weird to him.

"Yeah, all I know is that the Styles have a son and a daughter." Louis answered.

"Ok. So the inheritors name is Harry. Harry Edward Styles. He is supposed to be your spouse."

A man. Louis had been in relationships with men and women before. His last relationship was a long time ago with man. Their break up was pretty peaceful, they both wanted different things.

To be honest it really didn't matter if it was a man or a woman. Either way Louis didn't love them. He didn't choose them. It was a decision made for him.

"Then we are going to talk about the wedding, the life changes that will come from this, the companies and lastly about the rules in the marriage" His stepfather listed up.

"Hold on. Rules in the marriage? What is that supposed to mean?" The blue eyed man asked confused, and behind that confusion a little bit of terror hiding.

"Don't worry I will explain myself. So first let's talk about Harry. I don't want to tell you too much about him, we felt like you guys should get to know each other on your own. However I can tell you that he is 26 and is currently settled in LA. To get to know him our whole family is going to stay with them a week before the wedding, so you guys don't feel extremely uncomfortable with each other." Mark paused for a second to read Louis expression.