Episode 1: A Stampede of Information!

*The screen starts off with the music begining for the show.*

*The logo for the show transitions in*

*The scene is a room where Todd Pullins is sitting, Todd has slick black hair with a bit of hair down in the front, he is wearing glasses and a blue suit with gloves on

*The scene is a room where Todd Pullins is sitting, Todd has slick black hair with a bit of hair down in the front, he is wearing glasses and a blue suit with gloves on.*

Todd Pullins: Hello everyone, my name is Todd Pullins, professional interviewer for the CAW League of Nations anywhere at anytime. Today is the first televised episode of Fast Paced with surprises me honestly but let's not waste any time as my guest today is a man who was recently signed to FXWF & will be making his CLON debut in FXWF, so ladies & gentlemen please help me welcome Vash the Stampede!

*New music kicks in*

*Wanted Man by Rev Theory plays*

*Out comes Vash the Stampede, he looks incredibly different. His hair is longer, he is wearing a read/black suit, more facial hair and a more cold attitude.*

Todd Pullins: Welcome Vash, it's great to have you here-

Vash the Stampede: Let's get this over with, I've got places to be and you're wasting my time.

*Todd looked at him and felt disrespected.*

Todd Pullins: Mhmm, very well then, we can get started.

*Todd adjusts his glasses and gets ready to talk.*

Todd Pullins: So my first question is, what brought you to FXWF?

Vash the Stampede: You ever hear the old question, do you let the ship sink or die with the captain..if you know, you know. The real reason I came over to FXWF was to show the world that I will not be getting forgotten, there is something you need to remember about this world and that is if you so much as take one day off then someone will take your place & I will not be added to the rapidly increasing list of names forgotten, the rest of these fans don't get it but fuck them.

*Vash looks at the camera.*

Vash the Stampede: You heard me, go fuck yourselves, the lot of you. You would rather find the easiest ways to get rid of avengers level threats rather then just accept the fate given to you. You all would rather believe the lies handed to you by those of a higher status to make yourselves feel more intelligent. You are nothing, you care about nothing, you would rather watch life treating situations with popcorn & soda then with actual fear for the people involved, you're all animals in the Zoo waiting to be fed but I will not be doing that, I will be doing what I do best and that is be a dominant force that will end you if necessary, I will not be your guinea pig for cruel spots, I'm coming in. Winning. Leaving.

Todd Pullins: Very harsh words Vash but I will not be rude in any form. Next question, with you getting this fresh new start and clearly making your intentions known, how would you think the CLON roster would feel about you coming in?

Vash the Stampede: Simple. Hate me for something I am, a realist. I pull out the questions that people ask & give them the answer that they need to hear...Which is why people like Crim are going to hate me, because I don't fit that narrative that people want to set, I FOLLOW MY OWN DIRECTION! I AM A GODDAMN CAREER KILLER AND YOU WILL TREAT ME AS SUCH! YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? THAT'S FINE! But you will soon..you all will, I'm not some pushover like everyone else is, fucking blue haired egotist who can't keep his own goddamn name out of his mouth, some guitar carrying whore whose reputation was ruined after a big two was slapped on a game title, two tag teams that have grown irrelevant as time passes on. I'm sick of having to carry the load because others can't prove themselves of being a true leader, so I am done worrying about others problems to the point where I struggle with my own. Next question please.

*Todd looks hesitate to ask the next question.*

Vash the Stampede: Spit it out.

Todd Pullins: Well, about recent things you have been apart of-

Vash the Stampede: Go fuck yourself, next question please.

Todd Pullins: Oh..Yes sir, moving on to our final question. What are the big goals that you have set for yourself in FXWF..

Vash the Stampede: Distance my past. End careers if necessary. Win. That's it, that's all that needs to be said because unlike bigger companies, I don't need to make my intentions overly dramatic. This has been a down right awful interview & a waste of my time, go fall in a hole. Have a great day.

*Vash gets up and leaves.*

Todd Pullins: Well..everyone there you have it, Vash the Stampede making his intentions known in quick fashion..this has been Fast Paced with Todd Pullins as next time we will interview Ellie Williams, a woman who has been mentally broken finally gets to let out all her frustrations. Tune in next time.

*The screen fades as the music kicks in signalling the end of the show.*