Prologue

July-25-1974

The warm zephyr of London has been spreading throughout the city and made it look like such a relaxing day. And everyone in London seemed to also be in the same mood.

Walking toward the front door of his small house, Freddie Mercury couldn't wait to go inside, being two months away from his home. He decided to first visit his parents and sister, who gave him such a warm welcome and told him how proud they are of Freddie succeeding with his form of art. Freddie arrived home from his parent's house, got his keys from his pockets, and opened the door to take in the delightful smell of his home, which he had longed to miss.

It had been a week since the day Queen had finally finished their Queen II tour all around the UK and some places of the United States. Freddie and the boys felt exhausted from all the headaches of their moronic arguments. Discussing which songs were going to be singles, who was going to get a solo for the song, or if one of the boy's written songs was even good enough to be released.

Although the arguments seemed pretty normal as musicians, they somehow always made it into a silly fight. They would bicker and fight each other till death, just like siblings.

Apart from that, Queen had long nights where they had to perform for hours in their concerts, where all of their fans admired and sang their beautiful songs.

But Freddie just couldn't hold back his ecstasy to continue to make more songs and albums. His -no- Queen's fans were what kept him going, truly willing to please them with their music.

As Freddie closed the door, his cat, Jerry, had rubbed his head on Freddie's legs. Oh, how Freddie thanked his sister for coming by to his house every day to feed and check on his beloved creatures while he was gone. Freddie picked up Jerry and stroked his fur so gently causing the cat to purr.

"Jerry, you look somewhat skinnier. Has my sister been feeding you enough?" he asked as he even expected an answer from the cat. Tom meowed as he watched his owner pet Jerry, which he too wanted attention.

"Oh darling, don't get jealous," he said as he kneeled down to the floor and let go of Jerry to pet Tom. His cats were really his only company at home. Freddie loved no one as much as his cats, they are precious to him.

He sighed and then rose up ready to take a nice bath where he already just feel the warm water touch his skin ever so delicately. But before he could, he heard the phone ring from the living room. 'Just what I needed' he thought. Freddie groaned at the interruption and picked up the phone.

"Hello?", he greeted with his one-of-a-kind Indian- British accent.

"Hi, Freddie."

"Oh, it's just you, Roger," Freddie complained, expecting someone else.

"Yeah, I thought you'd be excited to hear my lovely voice, Fred," Roger said back as he was rolling his eyes.

"What do you want, Roger?"

"I called to tell you that we need to advance our new album. Norman wants us to quickly start writing and recording by the next five days."

"What? Already? Are they out of their minds? Dear, we barely just finished our tour, and they want us to start so soon-," Freddie snapped.

"Hey, I'm not so happy too, you know. That's what they told Brian, John, and me at first. They said our second album was reaching the charts here in Britain and it would be best to put out new music," Roger replied, "Norman says that there is a higher chance to gain a bigger audience and fame if we start with our third album. Of course, since you left the studio yesterday so early, he wanted me to tell you as soon as possible."

Freddie sighed and took a moment to take that information. Although he did not receive as much time for himself as he had wanted to, he was truly content they were succeeding. After all, he said he could write a dozen songs a day, so it'll not be too much trouble.

Freddie replied, "Alright, thank you for telling me. So we'll be heading to the studio by... Thursday, right?"

"Yeah, that's right," Roger asserted.

"Okay, see you by then."

"Alright, bye."

Freddie hanged up the phone and straightened his posture. He walked over to his room as his cats followed him. Freddie stood in front of the squared mirror hanging from the white wall. Then fixing his long, layered, black hair, he stared at his reflection for a few seconds, satisfied with what he saw. Freddie looked back at his cats and slowly formed a huge grin across his face. His cats were rather confused and just stared at their owner blankly. Freddie's eyes moved from one direction to the other but in a fashioned way, a way where anyone can easily fall for. In a way that it could be seen as he had pride and dignity.

"What do you think Jerry? Tom? What do you think will happen next?" Freddie was considering the fact that he was going to become a huge rockstar or maybe even something bigger than that. Of course, he just imagines what could happen, but at the same time though it can all just be a fantasy. His long dream of making music to his beloved crowd could really bring Freddie with all sorts of anticipation and endearment. But he left it all to the Lord, left it in the lap of the gods.

A/N ( you can skip this part)

Sorry if the first part is kinda boring but it's a bit of an introduction. The next chapters will be a bit more interesting. Thank you for reading

Here is a Queen gif: