[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎

“𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

“𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎.”

-𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

CALL IT FORBIDDEN AS IT MAY BUT IT WAS LOVE--- secrets may always be held, doubts, misunderstandings and problems may occur but that was normal in a relationship, right? they were still young. so little, still clueless of the world as they walked in a path with hell awaiting the both of them.

things always had you wondering. if you had not come with him as a sorcerer, could the result be any more the same? if the both of you were to separate would you have been willing to let go of that, 'friendship' string the both of you held?

you can't. you wouldn't dare leave him behind, you've become so dependent on his presence it became so overbearing. why did you follow him? why were you only comfortable around his presence and no one else's? were the few questions that always lingered your brain.

but a person can only bear so much emotions. soon, those actions that you've made came to bite you back harder. never has it crossed your mind that out of everything you've done for him, never once has he felt the same.

how stupid. you thought as you stared at the white petals riddled with blood in front of your very own eyes. they were only small petals but even so, they burned your throat like hell. its only been a few days since you found yourself coughing, forcibly choking out the white petals.

it hurt like hell. so much but you dare not tell the person who was the cause of it, megumi. he wouldn't even bat an eye. so you kept everything a secret, suffering alone in the comfort of your own bathroom. yet it didn't cross your mind that somebody would have found out, that somebody was actually worried about your own condition.

inumaki-senpai was the name. at first, it started out as you simply throwing up in your own bathroom like the usual. the petals seemed to have gotten larger, thus more energy was drained out from you during trainings and your coughs were heard more loudly. the following second, he was already behind you at the bathroom door with a very petrified look on his face. his eyes looked like it had seen a ghost. however, you couldn't really blame him. if you had seen someone with that much blood around, the same look would have been plastered on your face.

something surprised you though. instead of lying around and being petrified of the petals that came out of your mouth, it was like he was aware of what he was supposed to do. it was like he knew the situation very well. he handled it so carefully.