𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘵.2

Start from the beginning

She needed to focus on him only, after all, Christmas is her favorite holiday.

GYOMEI:
When she opened the door, she wasn't even looking at a face. She was looking at a chest and a pretty big one at that. "Y/n, we're you surprised?" He softly spoke, looking down to reach her eyes. She smiled, "Of course! Now hug me, your hugs are the warmest!"

Gyomei gladly set aside his present and welcomed her hug. "Gyomei you know that you're my favorite right." She sighed, her voice muffled against his coat. He chuckled, patting her head. He escaped the hug, grabbing the present next to him.

"I came to give you this Y/n." He reminded her, Y/n nodded. She pulled him, signaling him for him to come in. Gyomei gladly accepted the offer, and Y/n closed the door behind him, enjoying his presence in the house.

OBANI:
Before she could even recognize who the figure was. A familiar stingy voice pushed a present towards her. She tilted her head in confusion until she realized what the gift was for. It seemed like Obani had noticed she knew what the present was for, so he was going to leave. That was the end of it, if he stayed any longer he would probably blush.

As he was about to leave, a hand reached out to grab his taking hold. He snapped his head around with a heavy blush nudging his head further into his mask. "Leaving so soon?" Y/n pouted, pulling him into her embrace. Obani tried to struggle free but to no avail, Y/n had held him tight.

"Let me go." He ordered, trying to pry her arms away. Y/n shook her head, snuggling her head deeper into his neck. "Why don't you open the present with me dumbnut." She smiled, whispering into his ear. Obani froze, before slowly nodding his head towards her request.

She softly smiled at the answer, "Thank you Obani."

RENGOKU:
A boom of laughing was heard from the other side of the door. "Y/n I'm your Secret Santa!" He laughed, watching as the door slammed open. The noise didn't surprise the loud man a bit. Y/n leaned onto her doorway, letting a smirk find its way up her lips. "I didn't know Santa could be so sexy." She said seductively, walking out of her house.

"Are you here to greet me Mrs.Rengoku?" He flirted back, Y/n flushed. She was taken back by the comment but held her ground. She wandered her eyes to look at him, and a sign of cold was noticed.

Although Rengoku smiled, the obvious sign of his embarrassment was seen on his ears. The tips of his ears were red and Y/n noticed, she took a step forward blowing a breeze onto it. "Aren't you here to give me my gift?" She smiled, pulling away. "If so, come inside while you're at it."

Rengoku nodded, stepping inside her home. As soon as the door closed, he pulled her into his grasp and gave her a quick hug. But soon pulled away from nervousness, "Sorry, I" He was going to finish, but an unexpected hug came, "If you wanted a hug just say so you chicken." She snickered, and Rengoku laughed with her.

MUICHIRO:
The door clicked open, and there stood a boy. "Muichiro? Why are you here?" She lied, she knew why he was here, she just wanted to know if he remembered. Muichiro tilted his head up like he was thinking, making her sigh. "It's because I'm your Secret Santa." He answered, surprising Y/n.

Y/n chuckled pulling Muichiro into a hug, "You can finally remember, how come you remembered this though? Why not the fucking math test?" She grimaced, ruffling his hair. Muichiro glared at her, dissatisfied at the mess of his hair.

He got out of her hug and pushed her inside. "I only remember important things, and Y/n you are important enough to remember." Y/n blushed, her eyes widening at the sudden statement. "W-what-" she panicked. While she panicked, Muichiro pretended to forget making her whine in disappointment. But Muichiro remembered, and he watched the whole ordeal go on with a satisfied smile.

MITSURI:
Y/n quickly opened the door and was greeted by a warm hug. "Y/n! I'm your Secret Santa, I'm so glad!" She smiled, her cheerful manner giving Y/n a small relief. "It was unexpected but a pleasant surprise." She snickered, snuggling her face into her chest.

Mitsuri flushed, her hands flailing to place her hands somewhere. Y/n didn't care about the present anymore, she liked her the most then all of the presents out there. "Your present Y/n!" She panicked, rushing to find her gift. Y/n placed her hand on top of hers and made her face her. "Why don't we drink some Hot Cocoa instead?" She smiled.

Mitsuri blankly nodded, like she was hypnotized by her smile. "S-sure... but I'm giving that present after!" She reminded her, making Y/n snicker with happiness. "Of course, now, how much sugar?"

SHINOBU:
She slammed open the door to reveal the butterfly-like girl. "Shinobu! I'm so happy, are you my Secret Santa!" Y/n laughed, pulling Shinobu into a hug. She returned the smile, adding a response, "Of course, why else would I be here." Shinobu giggled, Y/m hid her face in embarrassment, shaking her head.

"Anyways, come inside!" She urged, Shinobu gladly accepted the offer. She stepped in, sitting down in one of the chairs, and placed the present near here. "Here's the present, I...I hope you like it." She mumbled, totally different from her normal remarks. Y/n smiled, "Thank you Shinobu!" She carefully opened the present before stopping.

"What's wrong?" Shinobu asked, a hint of worry lacing her voice. Y/n gave a closed eye smile towards her, adding a cheeky smile. "Nothing I was just thinking how you being here is an even better gift." Shinobu chuckled before an irk mark appeared on her forehead. "That's great, but hurry and open that gift before I give you a fist." She giggled.

"Ah! Sorry, Ma'am!" Y/n apologized, quickly returning to unwrapping her gift. Shinobu watched carefully as blood rushed towards her cheeks."Damn feelings!"

——
bah! bwahhaha made you do a poll for nothing!
y'all are too special for me to let you choose one, so i did all of them.
and about the demons and squad?....

they don't exist here 🥲🔪

anyways who was your favorite scenario?

and happy Christmas/holidays everyone!