(Continuation)

[At the BAU]

{Derek's POV}
I was tired and my eyes were starting to close so i left my office and went to the coffee station. I was leaving when i saw my beautiful girls coming in the bullpen.

« Elle, baby, what are you doing? »

« The babysitter called because the nanny took a fall and they had to send the kids home.»

« Oh you could have told me i could have pick her up. »

« No it's okay babe you took care of her this morning. Anyways Spencer and Garcia are probably going to be very happy to see this little girl. »

I smiled and give a kiss on the cheek of my princess. Then i suddenly heard some high heels noises coming at us.

« OMG MY LITTLE SUGAR !!! What is she doing here. »

She took Elizabeth form Elle's arm and give her a lot of kisses. My baby giggled and laughed then they both just took off without saying anything to us.

« I think that she loves her better than her own parents. »

I laughed and hugged Elle « I think you are maybe right.  At least we chose a good god fairy. »

« Hey do you want to get some fresh air and maybe some better coffee? »

She looked at my mug a little disgusted.

« Yeah.. thats a great idea. Let me go tell Hotch. »

[Outside]

{Elle's POV}
We were hand in hand when we stopped at a cute little café. We enter the shop and went at the counter to order. Derek and I had both of our arms on our hips which made our coats not cover our belt where our guns were hung. We didn't noticed because it was a natural gesture that we did everyday at work. On the other hand, two kinda old ladies saw it and approach us.

« Excuse me? Are you guys not ashamed!? They are children in this coffee shop. »

« Euumm.. im sorry mame but i am not sure what you are talking about. »

Derek instinctively put a arm around me and his face change to normal sweet Derek Morgan to SSA Derek Morgan real quick.

« You both have loaded guns in a innocent shop. Aren't you guys afraid that someone might stole it and start shooting everywhere. That is so irresponsible! »

We both looked at heach other and rolled our eyes. We flashed our FBI badges right in front of the ladies. Then Derek started talking.

« Mames we all do respect we are FBI agents so of course we are going to have loaded guns but its not for shooting everyone, its in contrairy to keep people safe. With a minimum of research you would know that there is indeed a FBI building two blocks away. Now i would like you to apologize to me and my wife for the way you approach and talked to us. »

Damn thats my man i said to myself trying not to smile and keep a straight face. The old ladies were a little bit shook by how the situation turned.

« Omg we are both so sorry.. »

Then they started rambling and left the café. Me and Derek laughed at each other so hard. The worker who saw everything give us our coffee , smiled and tanked us for our service. We gived her after that a big tip. We then went to sit at a table and had our coffee. Derek's hand was on my thigh and his other at his coffee smirking at me as my free hand stroked his neck. Gosh i loved that guy.