"Huh?! Police?!" Joe shouted.

"You got it. So, don't trouble your friendly policeman. ...Well, not that I'm really that sort of cop." Keiji said.

"T-Then you should've mentioned that sooner."

"I got abducted in the middle of an investigation. It was tough to find a chance to spill it.."

"Shouldn't have been wary... Damnit..."

"Wonder if we got caught by that criminal group.."

"Criminal group?" I questioned

"A group of petty thieves. I doubt they're related to this, honesty" Keiji explained

"Is your coworker not here?" Sara asked.

"Sure isn't.."

'So, not everyone came in pairs...'

"Me, Y/N, and Sara are highschool classmates. Y/N and Sara was being harassed by a stalker, so I went home with them that day. Then there was an incident, so I called the police, but I heard a scream from Y/N, so I ran upstairs. And there stood that damn stalker!" Joe said.

'Wha?!'

"Thats the first we've heard if that!!" Sara said.

"Heheheh.. Didn't have a chance to mention it. So, I worked up all my courage to lunch the guy. 'Course, I'm awful at fighting, so... Since I don't remember winning, I'm guessing I lost. That's why. I know that stalker is the culprit in this case..."

"..Interesting. Go on.."

"Sorry, but that's all I got. Since I fainted.. Then again... This isn't a stunt just one jerk stalker could pull by himsel. It's an organization crime. Right, mister cop?" Joe asked.

"..Could be.."

"...Wonder if there's one among us... (There's an imposter among us! Sorry..) A collaborator with the culprit.. playing the victim to blend in...!" Joe said.

"...Hm?"

'Hearing him saying that... I understood why he'd been so wary... and acting strange.'

"Hahahaaa!" Keiji laughed.

"What is it?! You wanna laugh?! You can't say there isn't..."

"You sure are funny! Hahaha!"

"I hate this guy...!"

'A collaborator with the culprit... Maybe there could be something like that..'

"I'm Q-Taro Burgerberg! Baseball player! Yeah, I'm a ball player, but if ya work out too much and hurt'cherself, you'll never hit the big leagues."

"What's your nationality?" Sara asked.

"I don't got a clue where I was born 'neither! Had parents, but off they went 'fore I could remember 'em. Still, my nationality's Japanese! ..Dunno about the dialect, but it's a mix." Q-Taro explained.

"Ain't nothin' can't be fixed if you talk it out!"

"Incidentally, I believe baseball has positions..?" Beanie boy asked.

"Imma pitcher. Confident in my batting too, an' I was lucky enough to go to Central League."

"I don't really follow, but.. Does that mean you're good at both throwing the ball and hitting it with the bat?"

"W-Well... yeah, tha's right."

'I don't know baseball either, but he seems proud of his strength.... I wish I was strong...'

"I was all happy after a long-in-coming comeback game, so I went drinkin', then I don't remember a thing. Then when I wake up, I got a collar on in this place. Like I'm a dog or somethin'! Such a bummer! Can't believe I cant get this off!"

'So his strength cant take off the collar...Neat.'

"..Reko Yabusame. I'm a singer-songwriter. Just like the gaudy guy said, my band's made enough of a name to get into magazines."

"Don't call me 'the gaudy guy'...."

I scoffed a laugh.

"We'd finally made it to the starting line. The whole future stretch ahead of us..."

"Um... it that makeup.. for performances?" Pinky asked.

"Like hell! The fan'd weep if I went on stage looking this plain."

'..How is that "plain"?'

"I finished a new track, so I had plans to meet with my bandmates... and then thus suit happens."

"Was your instrument taken?" Sara asked.

"..Probably. Damnit... My precious.... bongos..!"

'..Bongos...'

"Goddamn kidnapper! If you threw out my stuff, I'm gonna beat your ass so hard..!"

"I-Is now the time to worry about belongings?"

"Some of that stuff's as important as my life!!" Reko yelled at Pinky.

"I-I'm sorry!!"

'If her stuff was taken then my stuff was taken too.'