"Fuck Anders!" Jackson yelled as he picked up only for Olivia to rip her arm from his grip, her hands stemming the blood from her split lip "Don't touch her"

"Well keep her in line" the man spat back, his accent thick and angry.

Jackson pushed Olivia forward, not caring that her feet where now walking on gravel as she was moved towards an abandoned warehouse.

Keeping her eyes open she tried to memorise the street incase by the grace of god she was able to get out of this alive.

As she was pushed back into the darkness she felt the cold ground on her bare feet and began preparing herself for the worst.

——-

Tommy was sitting at his desk with his head in his hands after his late night discussions with his family. Ada was pregnant with a man that she had no business being tied to. Arthur had caused problems with Alfie. Polly was sleeping with a man that he couldn't verify and now Esme was begging John to take the family on the road.

All he wanted to do was leave his house and go to Olivia but he knew he would be far to distracted and she deserved better.

Hoping for her forgiveness he decided he would make it up to her by taking her to see Charlie Chaplin later on that evening. He knew she would love it, ask him so many questions about how he knew the man.

Rubbing his eyes he collected his keys and cigarettes but was stopped by the noise of his phone ringing

"Yes?"

"Tommy it's Ivie! Olivia's gone missing. There was a power cut at the hospital right after this strange letter was delivered. Now we can't find her and I'm worried! I can't find Jackson either. Please Tommy, you need to come see this"

Tommy's back straightened as if he had been electrocuted. All the hairs on his arms began to stand to attention as he stood up with the phone to his ear.

"Ivie what does the letter say?" He demanded as he looked around his office frantically. As he listened to Ivie read it out he knew straight away what had happened.

Anna Huseff the hot headed sister of Victor hadn't headed his warning. Instead she had bided her time until she knew that Olivia would be out in the open.

"Stay put Ivie. I'll have Ron watch over you" before Ivie could say another word Tommy slammed the phone down, swiping it off his desk alongside everything else that sat there.

——-

Olivia had been shoved down into an old rickety chair in the middle of what used to look like an old assembly station. As she looked around she saw that she was surrounded by five faceless burly men and Jackson.

Just when she thought the situation couldn't get any worse she had her hands roughly tied behind her back by Jackson's over zealous hands.

"Fuck you" she hissed so only they could hear.

"Watch your mouth Olivia" he whispered into her ear from behind "I might be the only way you get out of here alive"

Olivia felt sick as he hissed into her ear, his hot breath touching her neck. Jackson had always been a kind friend but now he completely repulsed her.

"I'd rather die than leave here with you"

Just as his hands grabbed the back of her hair Anna Huseff walked into the room. Tall, slender with deep red hair she swarmed into the room with more men. There was a striking resemblance between Anna and her brother.

A sly smirk on her face told Olivia that she was pretty proud of herself.

Olivia glared daggers into the woman that was centring herself into the room but remained quiet.

"Hello Miss Heart, I take it you know who I am?" Anna asked politely, her English twinged with a strong Swedish accent.

"I do"

"Then you'll know why you're here?" She said as she took off her leather gloves and passed them to the man at her right side.

Olivia didn't say a word, choosing a dignified silence instead of falling into Anna's trap. This was one thing she had learned from her time with Tommy

"My brother Victor was very fond of you Miss Heart. From what his men have told me he was nothing but a gentleman to you"

Olivia pulled at her restraints angrily as his sister spouted her lies "His men told you lies" she growled.

"You think so?" She mused with fake politeness "You know, this isn't exactly the most comfortable place to discuss your fate. Do you fancy some tea Miss Heart? I would really like to fill you in on the man you think you know"