A Sonaze Christmas chapter 2(final)

Sonic and Blaze headed back into the leaving room and continued the party with everyone else. Tails asked Sonic if Blaze was alright and Sonic just told him Blaze just needed to blow off some steam from a question Silver asked her.

Silver: Hey Blaze?

Blaze: Yes Silver?

Silver: About a while ago, I'm sorry for the question I asked a while ago, I was just so.......curious.

Blaze: It's alright Silver really it was just a question that's all.

Silver: Okay good. Cuase for a second there I thought I just ruined our friendship.

Blaze: Why would you think that?

Silver: I don't know? I guess It's because I know how naive I can be sometimes and It's the one thing you dislike about me.

Blaze: Silver you being naive is fine and if I'm going to be honest it is the one thing I like about you.

Silver: Really?

Blaze: Yes. Silver your more than just being naive, your calm, passionate, brave and above all you have a pure and good heart and personality. And that's something look up to.

Silver: Wow I never really knew you thought of me like that. Thanks Blaze.

Blaze: No problem needed Silver.

While Blaze and Silver were having a friendly chat, Sonic was at the fridge about to pull out a beverage until he hears a familiar voice.

?: So this is why you called me over here.

Sonic looks up shocked to see no other than Shadow the hedgehog standing in the windowsill of the kitchen. A smirk pried itself from Sonic's mouth.

Sonic: Well, well, well, look who decide to show up.

Shadow: Your invitation somewhat peaked my interest. Besides I have nothing  else better to do.

Sonic: Righhhhht....wait why didn't you just use the front door?

Shadow: The window was closer.

Sonic: Okay who I to judge I use the window sometimes aswell.

Shadow jumped down from the window and walked past Sonic, slightly brushing against his shoulder and into the living room where everyone was slightly shocked to see him, especially Rouge since she probably knows more about Shadow than anyone.

Rouge: Well look who decided to show up.

Shadow: Funny Sonic said the exact same thing. I thought I could make time for this party since there has been no eggman activity lately.

Shadow and Rouge's conversation went on a little longer and everyone else was still partying away until something ROMANTIC happened.

Sonic was walking back from the kitchen after putting on a chilli dog in the microwave but he bump into blaze along way standing in doorway.

Sonic: Sorry Blaze didn't see you there.

Blaze: No It's my bad, I was the one standing in the doorway.

Sonic: No, It's my fault I.........

Sonic trailed off after looking to his left.

Blaze: Sonic, are you oka............

Blaze trailed off to after looking to her lest aswell. What they saw was everyone with shocked, smiling, giggling, faces looking directly at them. They were all confused until they saw a few faces looking up instead of directly at them.  Slowly, they both turn their heads directly up to see none other than mistletoe above their heads. They then slowly look at each other with a blush on their cheeks. Sonic then looked towards Amy to see her reaction but all Amy did was nod with a smile on her face and in doing so did Sonic who faced backed towards Blaze who didn't notice it because she did the same instead facing towards Silver who also nodded with a smile. Sonic and Blaze slowly closed the gap between them and within seconds they were kissing each other hands to their sides. After 10 seconds they freed the closed gap and blushed so hard they were redder than Knuckles.(Yeah that red)

Sonic: Wow that was.....

Blaze: Awkward.

Sonic: Yeah but also kinda...........enjoyable in some way.

Blaze: Yeah.....in some way.

Everyone else was giggling away at what was happening, except for Shadow who instead had a smirk on his face.

Sonic: Hey now we did that because there was a mistletoe above our heads and just becuase we wanted to impress you guys!

Blaze: Yes precisely Sonic I mean It's not like we're slowly developing feelings for each other or something!

Sonic: Exactly!

Shadow: Yeah what ever you say faker.

Sonic quietly snarled at Shadow but then turned towards Blaze and started laughing and so Blaze did the same.

Sonic: Hey everybody, Merry Christmas!

Everyone(even shadow): Merry Christmas!

And so everyone partied on, eating, drinking, talking, laughing and so on. Soon everybody started giving everybody presents like Sonic got Tails a photo from one of the first days they met, Knuckles gave Rouge an emerald he found while treasure hunting, Cream gave Tails a necklace made of flowers and Tails blushed at the gift and so on and so on......but Sonic, his present was his friends that have giving him so much, especially Blaze. Sonic didn't know it yet but he was having feelings for the lavender feline princess only soon will he have to confess his love and tell her....

"I love you".

The end.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE🎅🤶❄🎄🎁🏀

Hello everybody Dylan O'Shea here once again here to tell you MERRY CHRISTMAS! Man 2020 may have had It's ups and downs but It was all worth it for this. Currently it is Christmas eve but this dedicated to the 25th becuase I will most likely not post anything except maybe some Merry Christmas from me so yeah I hope you enjoyed this short little romantic Sonaze Christmas special and I can't wait to share more of my ideas with you all becuase knowing that there are people acknowledging my work is what keeps me going so without further udo until next time everybody byeeeeee👋👋👋👋👋👋

 Currently it is Christmas eve but this dedicated to the 25th becuase I will most likely not post anything except maybe some Merry Christmas from me so yeah I hope you enjoyed this short little romantic Sonaze Christmas special and I can't wait to...

This is also not done by me just to let you know, credit goes to original owner and if he or she wants me to take it down then I will do so.

Alright I'm gone, for real this time. Merry Christmas.