Chapter 58 ~ Home

Start from the beginning

"Your full of ideas." I laughed.

"It's unusual." He chuckled.

I then got out of bed and put some sweatpants on, leaving my chest bare.

"You getting up?" I asked.

"I'm going back to sleep." He laughed.

"Told you, you were lazy." I smiled. I then jumped on his back making his laugh.

"Come on you need to get up." I laughed.

"Drag me then." He smiled. I got up and dragged him out of bed making him fall on the floor making us both laugh.

He stood up and put his sweatpants on.

"Wear something smart later." He said, without giving me eye contact.

"Smart? Where are we going? A party?" I chuckled.

"Just be smart." He laughed.

"Alright then." I smiled.

I then left the room and went to the Ali room where she was looking up at the ceiling and waving her hands around.

"Hey Baby." I whispered, coming in. She looked over and saw me. Her eyes widened and a smile crept across her face.

"Daddy!" She squealed. I went over and picked her up, putting her on my hip. She wrapped her arms round my neck and hugged me tight.

"Hey Baby, did you miss me?" I smiled, holding her close.

"Yeah!" She smiled cuddling into me.

It felt so good holding her again.

I kissed her forehead and she giggled. Damn that could lighten the world.

She pulled away and sucked her thumb and she played with my hair.

"Did you and Dada have fun?" I smiled. She nodded.

"Would have been even more fun wiv you." She said, under sucking her thumb.

I laughed and hugged her again.

I then put her on the table, changed and dressed her into something comfy.

I picked her up again and she clung to me like a koala.

I carried her downstairs to where Lloyd was making breakfast.

"Morning Dada." She smiled.

"Morning Baby." He smiled, coming over and kissing her forehead.

"Daddy's back!" She smiled.

"Yeah! Did you miss him?" He asked. She nodded and smiled.

I sat down on the chair with her on my lap. I wanted her on my lap cause I missed her just as much a she did.

I put my arms round her waist and smiled.

Lloyd then placed out food down in front of us.

"Merci." I smiled. Lloyd chuckled.

"Thank you!" Ali smiled. We started eating, Ali occasionally ruffling my hair with her sticky hands.

I was about to shower anyway so I didn't mind.

When we had all finished, I slid Ali off my lap and stood up.

"I'm gonna have a shower so we are ready for tonight." I raised my eyes rows at Lloyd. He smiled as he took Ali into the lounge.

I went upstairs to have a shower.

About 20 minutes later I came down seeing Ali playing with Lloyd with the TV on CBeebies.

I then heard the door ring.

"That would be for you and me Alex." Lloyd smiled getting up.

I looked at him confused but he dragged me to the door.

He opened it and I saw 2 men standing there.

"Liam! Jack!" I smiled widely.

"Hey!" They both said hugging me and Lloyd.

"Oh my gosh how's it going?" Lloyd asked, pulling away.

"Yeah! It's going well! The job is going great!" Jack smiled.

"That's good to hear! So what brings you down here?" I asked.

"We were flying to Canada and thought we would stop off here for a bit!" Liam smiled.

"Daddy, who at door?" I heard Ali shyly say behind me. I moved out the way and she saw Liam and Jack. Her eyes widened.

"Liam! Jack!" She squealed as she ran over and Liam lifted her in his arms.

"Hey Ali!" Liam smiled. She hugged Liam and then hugged Jack.

I was so happy to see them.

Hey guys!
Happy Christmas Eve! I hope everyone is doing amazing today! I hop your Christmas time is going good at the moment! Here's a new chapter! Sorry it's been a while, I've been so busy getting ready for Christmas and breaking up for the Christmas is always a time for me to spend time with my family. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave some suggestions for future chapters! The next few are gonna be Christmassy but next chapters gonna be 0_0 😂 Stay tuned. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :)