She opened the front door and stepped outside.

"Wait!" Louis said while grabbing her wrist. He was gone for one minute and came back with his skateboard.

"You skate?" Estelle asked.

"No, I like to walk around all day long with a skateboard." He said sarcastically.

"I'll take that as a yes. Show me a trick."

He did some weird flip with his board and fell. Estelle ran to Louis.

"Louis, are you ok?"

"Auch... yes, yes I am" he groaned.

"God, Louis, you scared me," Estelle said while giving Louis a hand to get up. She hoisted him up so they were facing each other with 4 centimeters between them.

"Did you fell for me?" Estelle said with a smirk.

Louis laughed and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Oh Shortie, I did long before I fell off my board," Louis answered, now they were both laughing.

"So," Louis said, "where are we going first?"

After taking some undergrounds and walking they were standing at Buckingham Palace, staring at the huge building. 

"My favorite" Estelle informed Louis.

"Why?" Louis asked

"I don't know I feel like I'm connected sometimes. As an ancestor of mine was a queen or princess like that. You know?" Estelle answered.

"Mhmm... well would you like to be the queen to my king, then?" Louis asked as he bowed and kissed Estelle's hand.

"Oh... I would love to," she said while playing along.

They laughed and when an old lady came up to them and said "you two are a lovely couple, did you know that?" Estelle and Louis looked at each other, not knowing what to say. "Oh.. thank you, miss," Estelle answered while the lady walked away.

"Well..." Louis started.

"That's the third time someone says that!"

"I know" Louis laughed.

"Well, my boyfriend, are we going for a walk in the park?" She offered her arm.

"I would love to, my lovely girlfriend!" Louis answered while hooking his arm through hers.

after strolling through the park they got hungry so they went to a little café where you could have a brunch and decided to have one. they had some of everything that you could get.

@ estelle_woodsen

lovely day (tagged louispartridge_) 

while they had brunch they played "favorites" 

"Okay, Louis, you go first" 

"fine, uhm, favorite animal?" Louis started.

"fluffy cows. favorite color?" 

"navy blue or dark red... I don't know. favorite language?"

"French... obviously. Uhm, favorite food?" 

"anything with pasta," Louis said laughing, "favorite artist?" 

"arctic monkeys! favorite vacation?" Estelle continued.

"Italy, favorite series?" 

"the vampire diaries, favorite season?" Estelle asked.

"I don't know... choosing between summer or autumn. favorite movie?" 

"The Notebook. favorite celebrity?" 

"Finn Wolfhard owns my heart and may I have a bite from your croissant?" Estelle asked.

"that's not a question, Shortie," Louis answered, "ok you can if I may have a sip from your smoothie." 

they switched their things and without realizing they ate each other's stuff.  after fifteen minutes they were full and couldn't see any food anymore. 

"so will we go pay for our brunch?" Louis asked. 

"yup" Estelle got up and together with Louis, she walked to the counter where she could pay.

"Uhm.. that will be £32." the barista smiled. 

"yes," Estelle said while looking for her bank card, but Louis was faster and gave the barista his bank card. 

"Louis," Estelle whined, "let me pay". 

"no, I will not. besides, it's already paid;" 

"Lou, you really didn't need to do that" Estelle answered while getting out of the little café. 

for the rest of the day, they strolled through London and the last activity that was on their planning was the famous London Eye.

__________________________________________________________________

AN: I'm soooooo sorry for not updating for two days, I had literally no inspiration. but here I am. and this is a little gift from me to you!

ily