"Miss pretty," Jehwan called out to the young woman as they arrived in the mini playground inside the café.

Helena heard the little boy, so she crouched down to level her height on his. "Yes? Do you need anything?"

"I wanted to know your name," Jehwan coldly spoke.

"I wanna know your name too!" Jera beamed.

"Well, my name is Helena Kim," the young woman introduced herself nicely. "How about you two?"

"I am Kim Jera!" the little girl introduced herself with so much energy.

"Kim Jehwan," the grumpy little boy introduced briefly.

"Nice meeting you two, Jera and Jehwan," Helena told them. "How are you two related with that guy over there?" she asked the twins while pointing out Juyeon by the counter.

"That ugly man is one of our uncle's friend," Jehwan responded, making Helena laugh.

"Uncle Juyeon isn't ugly!" Jera defended. "He is much more handsome than you are!"

Jehwan chose to ignore his twin sister and bring his attention to Helena. "Why are you even dating that ugly man?" he asked Helena like a fifty year old man.

Helena was about to respond to the little boy, but Juyeon heard the question as soon as he got there and responded first.

"Why would you ask my girlfriend about that?" Juyeon fired back to little Jehwan. "Just play with Jera here and wait for the lady that will bring your ice cream. I'll have a talk with my girlfriend on that table, so just walk up to us if you need anything, alright?"

The twins nodded their heads and began playing on the mini playground while waiting for their ice cream.

"Why did you make them believe that I am your girlfriend?" Helena asks Juyeon as they sat across each other.

"Why?" asked Juyeon. "We are still going to end up as a real couple."

"Look here, Juyeon─ or whatever your name is," Helena sighed. "I came here for my mom and not to deal with your flirting."

"Let me get straight to the point then," Juyeon spoke. He then rested both of his arms on the table and leaned closer to Helena's face across him. "Your father stole a big amount of money from us and we can't just let that slide. I saved and brought your mother to the hospital on the night before you saved me, the reason why I know your her."

Helena kept silent as she is eager to know more.

"Date me and I will spare your mother's life," Juyeon whispered with a serious look on his face.

"I can't," Helena denied.

"You can't?" Juyeon repeated. "It is your mother's life that we are talking about here, Helena. The wrong doings of your father are the ones that are dragging you and your mother on this danger."

"You are simply saying that you are like my father," Helena bluntly spoke. "You kill and steal."

"I won't deny that fact about me," Juyeon said with a smug smile. "But what I have offered to you is very rare for me to do. I am asking you to date me rather than giving you a list of people to kill in days."

Thinking for a moment, Helena finally made her decision.

"If I agree, how long should we date?" she asked.

"Until your mother wakes up, I guess?" Juyeon responded unsure.

Helena then furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Your mom is in the state of comatose because she was hardly hit by a baseball bat on the head," Juyeon briefly explained.

Well, Juyeon obviously lied on Helena's mother being on comatose. He thought that it would be easy for him to get her with that idea.

Well, he wasn't wrong.

"I agree," Helena finally said. "Let's date."