"I hinted. You really are stupid, hah." Suna says with his hoarse voice and tucks himself deeper into his blanket that you gave him.

The four of you are currently sprawled across your basement floor with your blankets all over the place. A big monitor is hanging on the wall above you, currently displaying a K-drama.

"SISHO! YE IDIOT!!" Atsumu whines and throws a popcorn at the screen as the main character denies the confessing boy.

"Bruh I'm outta here, this bitch is stupid." Mimi says and stands up.

"Wait legit?" You question and she chuckles.

"Nah just gonna pee, be right back."

"Lemme join ye!" Atsumu shouts and you mentally groan.

"Yeah come."

"Oo okay!" Atsumu excitedly jumps out of his burrito-formed blanket and runs up the stairs with Mimi.

Suna and you exchange a look, silently saying 'Oya oya'.

"Use protection!" Suna screams after them and Mimi just barely manages to show him the finger before disappearing from your sight.

"Lol."

"So." Suna mumbles and awkwardly shifts in his position. "What do you wanna do."

"Do you want to... maybe, I don't know? Play chess?"

You mentally slap yourself at the thought of playing chess like an 80 year old during a Friday evening. However much to your luck, Suna agrees and soon enough you lay mirrored towards each other with the board separating you.

"But wait, you're smart. Don't go too hard on me." Suna mumbles.

"I won't." You respond with a smirk and begin to open in front of the king. "Your turn."

"Wait hold up when did she fall asleep?" Mimi questions as she and Atsumu catch a glimpse of you, huddled up around Suna

"Maybe a quarter ago." Suna responds and slowly strokes your hair.

"Okay and so why are ye playin' with her hair?" Atsumu asks and points at him, who's  h u g g i n g (cuddling) you.

"It's soft."

[If you don't have hair, he's spraying a window cleaner and makes your head shiny. ❤️]

 ❤️]