"Hey, uhh... are ye Y/n?" A female with brown, curly hair and lazy eyes asks you and you nod.

"So you're Mimi!"

"Yep!" She nervously says and Atsumu rolls his eyes.

"Ye two are so damn awkward. Y/n, gimme a hug."

You look at him and he smirks before engulfing you in the tightest hug you've ever had.

But after a while, you begin to feel awkward once again.

"Atsumu, you can let go now..." You groan out whilst trying to escape his strong arms.

"But yer so comfortable to hug..."

You scoff and slightly push him away before hugging Mimi.

"So, how was your trip here? And oh, we're walking to my place." You question and begin to walk towards your house only a 10 minute promenade away.

"It was great..." Mimi whispers and, seemingly, is at the brim of crying.

"Wait wait bro what are you crying?"

"Nope!" She exclaims and looks away to wipe the small tears that formed. "Don't worry, just allergies."

"But it's winter-"

"There was a dog on the train!"

"Oh. Alright, hehe."

You continue to walk and the three of you converse while the snow begins to drop down from the sky.

"Soon Christmas!" Atsumu exclaims as you pass by a large kiosk with deformed deer plushies.

"That's- fucking horrendous?" Mimi says and walks closer to the booth. The male worker smiles brightly at you and then at Mimi.

"Would you like to buy one?"

"One of these? These are the fucking ugliest things I've ever seen they're awful. I want 8 of them please." She says and brings out a bunt of quids.

"I- oh- sure..." The worker says and nervously accepts the money in exchange for the weird- abnormal deers. "Thank you, you're welcome again."

Mimi nods before continuing to walk.

Once you reach your house you fumble with your keys. While doing so, Atsumu and Mimi can't help but burst out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" You question and turn around while opening the door for them.

"Kinda hurt that you didn't greet me. You owe double the amount of hugs now." A scarily familiar face says; Suna.

"WHAT the- I'M- SORRY- WHAT- HUH?"

"Ye know... Yer way more idiotic than I predicted." Mimi says as she chews on a crisp.

"I- shut up, y'all tricked me what did you want me to do?"