"keigo can you let go you're choking me." i said seeing as he would let go.

"kissy pwease twee kisses." he said showing out three fingers.

"one."

"twee."

"one."

"twee."

"one."

"four."

"two."

"sixth."

"two."

"twee?" he asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"fine i'll give you three." he smiled and his little wings began to flap. he's so cute. i started to kiss all over his face and he started to giggle.

"i weally weally wike you." he so grabbing my facing with his hands.

"i like you too keigo. just i'm not ready."

"i wait. i always wait." he said before kissing my forehead.

after awhile i was walking around to see if i could find the villain that did this to keigo. he wouldn't let me put him down so i was stuck carrying him the whole time.

i walked around for awhile before heading back to endeavor's agency. i got there and noticed endeavor talking to someone. soon he turned around and looked at hawks and i.

"what the hell happened?" he asked walking over.

"so you know the villain we were looking for? well we found him." i said holding out hawks. "and someone wasn't listening and now he's a baby." i said pulling him back.

"and you didn't stop him because?"

"hawks flew off, the only way i could stop him was if i electrocuted him." i said.

"you're off for the day. figure out how to turn him back." he said before walking off. i rolled my eyes and looked at hawks.

"looks like you're coming home with me today." he gave me a small smiled as i began to walked home.

"you pwetty. and funny. and mine." hawks said hugging me.

"hey we're almost there." i said making him look off. "i've got a roommate and a dog ok. just a heads up." i said as we entered my building.

"doggy?" he asked.

"yes keigo a doggy. here let me put you down a sec i need to get the key." i put him down and he started to cry.i couldn't get the key out cause kira opened the door.

"who's the kid?" she asked picking up keigo. he just looked at her and started to turn back to me.

"up up.."

"i'll explain in a bit. i'm going to change." i walked in and walked away all i could hear was keigo crying.

"Y/N HURRY UP. HES TRYING TO BITE ME." kira said i couldn't help but laugh a bit. i changed into shorts and a hoodie.