Yours, sincerely

Isabella Easton
______________________________________

I gave the letter to Agatha, my owl, and she flew off to the Malfoy Manor.

Draco's Pov

I noticed a specific owl has banged on my windows, holding a letter. It was Isabella's owl. And as I read it, I wanted to write back.

______________________________________

Isabella,

I miss you too love. Im doing fine here. Just planning Dumbledore's death with some death eaters. I know this is soon but as soon as we go back to Hogwarts. The death eaters are almost coming. And I hope you're ready. I hope you're doing good as well. I wish I could visit you there when you said that it was lonely there. I really do. But You know I couldn't right? They'd always expect me in their meetings. And when I do nothing, I always think about you. You're my source of happiness. I've tried suicide multiple times until I met you. You gave me a reason to live. And since you said that you missed me. Just look at the ring I gave you cause I touched that multiple times already. I love you, Isabella Easton.

Yours, Truly

Draco Malfoy
______________________________________

Isabella's Pov

Agatha flew back to my window and gave me a letter. And I read it.

I love you too Draco Malfoy

4 days Later

I was going back to Hogwarts. And as i got there. It was still the same Hogwarts. The Golden Trio wasn't there. But it was still the same Hogwarts. They didn't know about what's happening. Yet.

"You should stop swallowing marshmallows, Blaise" Mads mumbled while Blaise stopped swallowing marshmallows.

"Geez, sorry ma'am" Blaise said which made Zach gag.

"Gosh I missed you guys so much" Mads expressed while hugging us.

"But still, where the fuck even is Draco?" Blaise asked which made Mads confused.

"He's probably just doing important stuff" I exclaimed while putting my clothes on my cabinet.

"Hm, I guess" Mads said but It was obvious that she didn't believe that.

I just really hope that Draco is doing fine.

Draco's Pov

It was time.

I opened the cabinet and there I saw them. Bellatrix Lestrange. Fenrir Greyback. And others. The Dark lord was outside Hogwarts. My mission was to kill Dumbledore.

I knew that Dumbledore was in the Astronomy Tower with his favorite student Harry Potter. I didn't have time to see Isabella even If I wanted to see her. So badly.

I saw Dumbledore standing, alone.

Narrator's Pov

"Its very lovely to see you here, Draco"
Dumbledore said calmly

"Expelliarmus!" Draco shouted, and with that, Dumbledore's wand flew from his hand, to the floor.

"Draco. Think of a life that you'll have If you didn't do this, a life with Isabella, Isn't that right?" Dumbledore exclaimed.

"How'd you know!?" Draco shouted, some tears are running through his face.

"Oh Draco, I see the way you look at her. And what life would you two have if you continued this." Dumbledore said

"You're fucking playing with my mind!" Draco shouted while still pointing his wand on him.

"Im not Draco, If you'd just listen, maybe you and Isabella could even have a happy life together, like-"

"Who are you to tell me what will happen to our life?!" Draco shouted out of his lungs.

"Draco!" A voice said. They both turned there head to see Isabella.

"Isabella!" Draco shouted while pulling her near him.

"Isabella, Is this what you want for Draco?" Dumbledore asked Isabella

"As long as he's safe then Im okay with it. He told me his fate if he didn't kill you!" Isabella mumbled while pointing a wand at Dumbledore.

"Isabella, Draco?" A voice said. They all turned their head to see Harry.

"You both are Traitors!" Harry shouted and pointed a wand at us.

"Harry Im sorry, you know that I need to help father and Draco?" Isabella explained

"Non sense! You're still a traitor!" He shouted.

And with that. Professor Snape entered the room.

"Professor Snape! Isabella and Draco are traitors theyre trying to kill-" Harry said, but he was shocked that Snape pointed his wand on him and Dumbledore.

"You're a traitor too!" Harry shouted.

"Move kids" Snape told Isabella and Draco.

"Harry, Go! Go away!" Dumbledore shouted.

"Im not leaving you Professor! Not leaving you to die!" Harry shouted.

"Go!" Dumbledore shouted again. And with that, Harry left the Tower.

"Severus, Please"

"Avada Kedavra"

And with that. The Headmaster is gone. Me and Draco just sobbed at the edge.

Isabella's Pov

"Isabella, you need to go before other death eaters see you! Now!" Draco shouted. I gave him a kiss and ran down the tower. But then I bumped into someone. Father, in specific.

"Father!" I shouted and gave my father a hug.

"Isabella, what are you doing here at Hogwarts!" Father shouted, looking very angry.

"W-What do you mean, I have school?" I mumbled at him.

"You need to go back to our Manor! There are death eaters here and if they find out I have a daughter, they'll make you like one of them!" He shouted.

And with that. He apparates me back to the Manor. The Manor that looked dark and petrifying now. The Manor that used to look welcoming to the people, now looks like a haunted house. A house with a lonely stupid girl.

Welcome to reality, Isabella

This is the life that was served for you.