Lets be rebels that go to the park after it closes

"Daisy why do you push away everyone who cares about you? It's not fair! Especially to the people who really care!" I wait for Daisy to respond. When she doesn't look up or say anything I continue my speech. "I am tired of trying to help you when all you ever do is push me away."

Finally she speaks up, but just barely. "I push everyone away, don't take it personal. I don't need or want help. There is nothing wrong with me." Daisy looks me in the eyes. "Simon I don't want, nor do I need pity from you or anyone." Now it is her turn to give a speech. "Your my best friend, my only one in fact, and I love you but nowadays I feel like all you ever do is try to help me, when I don't need help." Daisy's eyes grow sadder as she talks. She looks back down at the ground.

I sigh. "All you had to do was tell me." I rub my temples attempting to get rid of my current headache. "Do you want to know what my older brother told me the other day, after we fought about something stupid?" Daisy looks up at me with a questioning look. "He told me, and I quote, 'You and Daisy will eventually end up getting married whether you're in a relationship with her or not. You guys will get married and have a million kids. A million beautiful kids. And Daisy will spoil each and every one of them. Because that is the kind of friendship you guys have.'" I smile at the ground, remembering the conversation.

A faint smile rest on Daisy's lips. She looks down to hide her pink cheeks. Before either of us can do anything else, I snatch Daisy's iced coffee from where it rests between her legs. "HEY! That is mine. I need coffee. Even at," She glance at the clock. "Even at eleven at night."

I respond by sticking my hip out, resting my hand on it and taking another sip. "Oh, this is really good!" I drink the coffee until it's half gone.

Finally Daisy gets up and walks towards me. She extends her arm out to take back her drink. Instead of giving it back, I hold it up in the air out of her reach. My free arm wraps around her waist and pulls her closer. My confidence builds up inside me. I lower my face until it's only centimeters away from hers. My arm still extended up into the air. "Being tall has its advantages." In that moment I am tempted to kiss her, but I resist the urge as a grin spreads across both our lips.

"You are an idiot." Daisy states simply. Then to my dismay Daisy separates her body from mine and goes to sit back down in the same chair she was in only seconds ago. She crosses her legs and  arms and tilts her head to the right ever so slightly. Daisy lets out a loud over-dramatic sigh. "Now owe me a new cup of iced coffee or three bucks."

Slowly I drink the rest of her coffee. When it's completely gone I toss it into the trash can that sits half way across my room. "Well since I drank all of your coffee i guess I'll have to take you on a date."

Daisy opens her mouth ever so slightly then closes it. After a minute or so she speaks up. "That doesn't make sense. But if you really want to take me on a date, we could go to the park." She smirks.

"Alright!" I walk over to Daisy and extend my hand out toward her. A confused look passes over Daisy's face. I roll my eyes. "Let's go to the park for out first official date!"

Daisy uncrosses her her legs and arms. "Now? It's like eleven o' one p.m."

I shrug my shoulders. "So?"

"The parks are technically closed." Daisy says. I look at her, still questioning her logic. "We are technically not supposed to even be in the parks this late."

"Okay we can be rebels then." pause. "Because you know going to a park after it closes is so rebellious."

 Finally Daisy gives in. "Fine. Let's go on a date, to the park." Daisy stands u[ and walks over to me.

As smooth as I possibly can. I wrap my arm around Daisy's waist and put my hand in her back pocket.

Daisy looks up at me and smiles. "Is this your way of being able to touch my ass nonchalantly?"

"YUP!" I nod and smile back at her. "Now c'mon. Let us go be rebels together!" We sneak ou of my house and off to the park.

                                            *****************************************************

Yellow! Not very long but I kind of like it so suck it up. I love you all. Tell me your opinions on the story. I will love you even more than I do now.

Check out my tumblr: icsy101

its fandoms and bands and random stuff that is amazing.