Chapter twenty

Toby POV

I managed to get her inside of the car as quickly as I can. She's sitting in the passenger seat and she looks like she's in so much pain, she keeps screaming, twisting and turning in her seat. I wish I can take some of that pain for her.

I ran a couple of stop signs and drove over the speed limit just so I can get her to the hospital because she is definitely not having the baby in the car. I would probably faint.

"We're almost there Bay, hang in there", I said trying to calm her down.

"Just hurry up", she said , I took a look at her and her face was really red.

I got to the hospital and ran out of the car into the hospital to get help.

Of course I left her in the car!! I need help, I can't do this by myself.

I ran up to the front desk. "My girlfriend is in labor right now and we need a doctor", I said trying to catch my breath.

"Sign her up here", she said handing me a form.

"I dont have time for this!! We need a doctor", i said getting frustrated.

"Okay sir", she said and ran down the hallway.

I went back to the car to find Bay trying to get out by herself. I rushed to her to give her a hand.

I walked her into the hospital and they provided us with a wheelchair and we went straight to the delivery room.

::::::::::
Bay's been in labor for six hours now. There's only been contractions, screaming and pain but no baby yet.

"Are you okay?", I asked holding her hand and scooping down to be eye level with her.

She rolled her eyes at me and looked away.

I know she's upset because it's taking a while for her to get fully dilated.

After another hour, the doctor said that it was time. She gripped my hand tighter and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

I kissed her forehead saying "You got this!" and held her hands tighter to show her that I'm here for her and I'm not going anywhere.

The doctor counted to three and told her to push. She pushed and pushed and pushed and still no baby.

The doctor told her to take some time to catch her breath.

"Get ready to push again sweetie", the doctor said.

"No! I can't do it", she said shacking her head with tears in her eyes.

"Hours of pain for a lifetime of happiness Bay. Come on, you got this", I said and she bent forward and pushed.

The baby's crying filled the room and I felt so much joy in my heart.

Yes!!! It's finally over!!

When they were done cleaning her and the baby up, they handed her the baby she kissed her and hugged her.

"What's her name?", I asked holding her little tiny fingers.

"Tracey", she said smiling at her daughter.

"Tracey suits her", I said than kissed Bay on the cheek.

Bay let me hold her and the nurse came back in the room, handing Tracey's birth certificate and left.

Bay POV

I hold the birth certificate and I looked at Toby rocking Tracey and just brought a warm feeling in my heart.

"Can I trust you Toby", I asked in a serious tune because this is my daughter we're talking about.

"I'm not perfect Bay. I'll annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things. Put all of that aside and you'll never find someone that loves you as much as I do. I'm new to this daughter thing but give me time and I'll get better", he said that while approaching my bed side.

"Sign........sign this" I said smiling and handing him the birth certificate. He smiled so wide and grabbed the paper in my hand.

He handed me Tracey and went to the table to sign it.

"She was mine from day one and I don't need a peace of paper to prove that", he said bending over to kiss her but I stole the kiss by connecting my lips with his.