Chapter nineteen

Bay POV

I went to Glen house and explained everything to her because she deserves to know. I told her not to stop me in my decision making, she backed down and drove me to the airport.

I gave the man my boarding ticket and he typed something into his computer.

"Your flight has been cancel mam, it will be back on board tomorrow at ten am", he said handing me my ticket.

"What do you mean?", I asked confused.

"There was a problem with the plane", he said.

I walked out of the airport with a confused look still written all over my face.

I took my cell phone out and called Glen so she can come and pick me up.

"Hello", she answered and it sounded like she was crying.

"My flight had been cancel", I said while sitting on the bench outside with my luggage surrounding me.

"Really", she said with excitement in her tone.

"Yes"

"Im on my way", she said and hung up.

::::::::::::
I was laying on the sofa watching television and all I was thinking about is that I never will have the chance to explain everything to Toby.

"You okay", Glen asked and I didn't even notice when she came to sit on the floor in the living room because I was so caught up in my head.

"I have to talk to Toby before I leave tomorrow", I said ignoring her question.

"I'll drop you off now", she said looking at me.

I got up as soon as the words left her mouth and she laughed.

In a blink of an eye we were already in his drive way and I opened the car door to get out.

"Good luck", Glen said than backed out of the drive way.

I rang the doorbell and a couple of seconds later he opened the door. His eyes went wide when he saw me.

"My flight was cancel", I said looking any where but his eyes.

He moved over to let me in and when I walked in I noticed that he has removed his liquor cabinet and replaced it with a frame of my sonogram. I smiled to myself and walked towards the living room.

"Im here to explain what happened with my baby's father", I said sitting down on the sofa and breaking the silence between us.

"You don't have to explain anything", he said sitting infront of me on the living room table.

"I actually owe you an explanation", I said.

This is the moment of truth. I have never told anyone but Glen and Toby deserves to know.

"For weeks I felt like I was being followed but I thought I was just being paranoid and ignored it. One night I came from Glen's house and I was so tired because it was a long day at work. As soon as I got home, I took a nice shower. I wrapped my towel around my chest and got out of the bathroom to get an underwear. I went for the switch to turn the light on and someone grabbed me from behind. I screamed but he covered my mouth. At that moment I just felt like I was about to die", I said and tears were flowing down my cheeks already. Toby reached his hand out and wiped my cheeks, got up and sat on the sofa beside me.

"I was fighting him off with both hands and my towel dropped to the ground. He lifted me up and slammed me into the bed. He held a pillow over my face and I couldn't breathe but I managed to kick him in the stomach. He held his stomach in pain than he said 'You will pay for that'. I didn't know what he meant until it happened".

"He spread my legs open wide and entered me. He layed on top of me, I looked at him in his blue eyes as he went in and out of me and I just started crying, begging him to stop because I was feeling so much pain, but he didn't. Every time I would try to pull away from him he would slap or hit me any where and I just gave up because he was to strong to fight."

"The abuse lasted .....for about 2 hours then he just got up and left", I said with my voice shacking. My clothes were wet with my tears.

"I didn't sleep that hole night because I was afraid that he would come back. I spent that night holding my covers up to my chest and shacking. When it became day light, I looked around the bed and saw blood. At that moment I knew that all my innocence have been taken away from me and I just started crying all the tears that I've been holding in.", I cried so much telling the story because all the flash back came in my head.

Toby hugged me and I felt so safe.

"I felt violated, mistreated, useless and abused", I mumbled into his shirt.

"Okay that's enough story telling for the day", he said rubbing my back as I sobbed loudly on his shirt.

"Ohhh", I said moving back so I can touch my belly because I felt a movement in my stomach.

"What's wrong?", he said reaching out, touching my stomach. As soon as he laid his hand on my stomach the movement stopped.

"I literally felt the baby turn", I said smiling.

"Really, that's great", he said smiling than rubbed my stomach.

"Let's get you some water", he said helping me up and leading me to the kitchen.

We got to the kitchen and he handled me a bottle of water.

"Are you still leaving?", he asked than drank some of his water.

"Mm yeah", I said and he walked closer to me.

"Bay, I cannot lose you because if I did, I'd lose my everything. Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason", he said, now he's inches away from me.

"I just need some time to myself", I said lowering my head.

"Just promise me that when your done finding yourself, you let me know so I can come looking for you", he said while looking at my lips.

I leaned in closer and connected our lips.

Toby POV

I missed those sweet cherry lips.

I tried deepening the kiss but she ended it and I was confused and disappointed.

"Ahhh", she screamed and I moved backwards because I thought I was hurting her.

She held her stomach with pain written all over her face and she was turning red.

"What's happening?", I asked getting really worried.

"Toby!!! My water just broke" she said looking at me.

I looked at her legs and saw that the floor was wet.

I started to panic. What the hell do I do?!