Chapter 4

I lie there , my head laying peaceful on his chest hearing his heart beat while looking at the star's.

"It's incredibable."

"What is?" I curiously ask, my eyes still focus on the countless of stars revealed in this goregous night.

"That there is a whole universe out there but God had happenly put us here together in the same planet, place, date, time but no matter where you are I know faith will bring me back to you because you are my love Sandy, soulmate."

"What if I had to move far away like Canada?" I giggle, amazed at the fact the sky has no sight of clouds but there was so many this morning at day. It feels at if the perfect day has occured just for me and Cameron.

"Canada, Philippines, China, Africa, America, Mars, Jupiter... Anywhere, I will find you no matter how far, I will find you because I can't live a day without you. You are mine and I will make sure it will stay like that because I cannot imagine another girl to be my children's mum, my wife, my mothers daughter in law and the list goes on," he takes my hand and kisses it.

I turn my head slightly to see his arms crossed and his head leaning on it, my hand still attached to his. His brown woodchuck eyes shimmered like the stars, he is staring up at the sky as breath taken as me; how did I get such an amazing, spontaneous guy?

I look back at the dark night sky and replied "I stopped watching and reading happy fantasys,"

"Why is that?"

"Because finally reality is more better since you came to my life, I don't believe on them as you made me believe I don't need to dream for that since life is finally perfect. No more dreaming."

He laughs cutley which worries me... Is that so corny?! I knew I should leave him with the adorable quotes! I fake a giggle, still confuse.

He suddenly gets up lifting me up from my comfortable position. We sit in front of each other in silence looking deep into each others eyes, I fall deep into his piercing gaze, he goes closer and I follow until we stop when we are only 25 centimeters roughly away from kissing, our lips nearly attached.

We have kissed countless of times before which are all so meaningful however, this time it feels this meaning is even more wonderous that I cannot explain. Those woodchucks eyes glistens as the sparkiling stars reflects it's bright light onto them.

His pink lips are shaking from the cold that I have the earge to put mine onto his therefore we can embarase the warmth; his thick black as the night tonight, wavy hair waves everywhere as the breeze blows it around, I put my tiny fingers through it and his hand finds its way to my pink blushed cheeks, the other hand putting my hair back to my ears, moving it away from my face.

He moves closer and now we are even closer, so close I can smell his mint sweet breath. So close I want to stay like this forever... In this moment. I close my eyes and I am guessing so does he, I tilt my head and move so that there is no more space that comes between us, so we no longer have to be apart.